BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

First double eviction of the season.....

Claire goes home on a vote of 4-1

Hannah wins HoH and nominates Alyssa and Xavier

Xavier kicks but in the veto and wins ( he threw the HOH so he didn't have to nominate Alyssa).

Alyssa goes home with a vote of 3-1

Congratulations to the CO for reaching their goal of final six.

Next week we watch as it all implodes around them.

Kyland won HOH last night after the live show.

I'm guessing he will put up two girls and keep the men safe.

First double eviction of the season.....

Claire goes home on a vote of 4-1

Hannah wins HoH and nominates Alyssa and Xavier

Xavier kicks but in the veto and wins ( he threw the HOH so he didn't have to nominate Alyssa).

Alyssa goes home with a vote of 3-1

Congratulations to the CO for reaching their goal of final six.

Next week we watch as it all implodes around them.

This is where the show will finally bounce back to interesting again this season. I can’t stand when the outcome each week is predetermined and one group runs the house. Very boring and I’m still shocked no one figured out what was going on. On the other hand i Give the CO a lot of credit for sticking together. In my opinion they are one of the most formidable alliances to play the game.

Now they have to start eating their own!!

Goodbye Tiifany!!

I read somewhere that Kyland was sleeping in the HOH room with Tiffany last week. Speculation said it was a budding showmance. Other people said they're just friends. I wonder if he would put her up or go after Azah or Derek first?

I read somewhere that Kyland was sleeping in the HOH room with Tiffany last week. Speculation said it was a budding showmance. Other people said they're just friends. I wonder if he would put her up or go after Azah or Derek first?

Omgosh, yes! I forgot about that.
Heard there was a little hanky panky going on late at night under the sheets :crazy2:

Last edited:
This is where the show will finally bounce back to interesting again this season. I can’t stand when the outcome each week is predetermined and one group runs the house. Very boring and I’m still shocked no one figured out what was going on. On the other hand i Give the CO a lot of credit for sticking together. In my opinion they are one of the most formidable alliances to play the game.

Now they have to start eating their own!!
About time.

From a game play perspective, what the CO did was awesome. When has a 6 person alliance ever made it that far without any exposure and all members in tact?

from a spectator perspective, boring. BB needs in fighting and drama. I miss backstabbing and general poo flinging. LOL
Also, has anyone else notices that Derek F cannot for the life of him say, "I vote to evict so and so......
He says, various half sentenced versions week after week.
Its so strange.
I honestly though he had a mild stroke when I heard him.

In order of preferred winner to least preferred:

1. Tiffany - she's done a lot of the strategizing and, while I think she's gotten a bad edit, she did hold true and put her friend up knowing she would go home
2. Xavier - he's been involved in a lot of the work keeping things on track
3. Hannah - she's done a bit
4. Kyland - he's done more than Hannah but he's a bit annoying
5 & 6 - Azah and Derek have done next to nothing to warrant winning.

Who I think is most likely to win:

1. Xavier - while I would prefer Tiffany I think he will end up a worthy winner
2. Kyland - while I would prefer Tiffany and Xavier I think he will end up a somewhat worthy winner
3. Derek - I could see him riding the aboves coattails but as the jury doesn't seem likely to be a bitter one I think he could get into the final two because both know he wouldn't win
4. Tiffany - she's got a target on her back now but she's pretty savvy
5. Hannah - she's very bright but I don't see her winning enough comps
6. Azah - I get the feeling she is independently wealthy and doesn't need it, she doesn't really seem very motivated overall

Last edited:

1. Tiffany - she's done a lot of the strategizing and, while I think she's gotten a bad edit, she did hold true and put her friend up knowing she would go home
2. Xavier - he's obviously been involved in a lot of the work keeping things on track
I think Tiffany really screwed up winning HOH though. Until then she had a good spot with everyone but Derek, and who cares. She rubbed X wrong with all of that and really for what? She knew Claire was going to go one way or another so it served no purpose. It gives X ammo against her. I like her though for the most part so she could make it work.

I like X too. He's smart and good at the game overall.

Kyland thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is a will leave at best 4th place.

Derek and Azah are basically furniture that talks. Both will make a great 3rd place. Personally, I'd take one to final 2 just because both are useless and won't win.

But Hannah will get second place. She's smart enough to get either X or Tiff to take her. She'll lose to either and they both know that.

I think Tiffany really screwed up winning HOH though. Until then she had a good spot with everyone but Derek, and who cares. She rubbed X wrong with all of that and really for what? She knew Claire was going to go one way or another so it served no purpose. It gives X ammo against her. I like her though for the most part so she could make it work.
From what I've read from others that pay for the feeds Tiffany didn't really do anything wrong in winning the 2nd HoH. I think the agreement as presented to her didn't include Kyland as a preferred winner though I could be wrong about why she didn't think she should throw it. It may have been miscommunication due to them never meeting as an entire group. Either way you're right, whether it was a reasonable mistake or not it unnecessarily irritated Xavier and likely put her in jeopardy as he is both intelligent and athletic and could dominate comps the rest of the way. Now Derek can finally stop throwing competitions too. :rotfl2:

It's a shame, but I agree, Tiffany is gone. It just stinks because Kyland and X wouldn't even still be there if it wasn't for the CO.

2. Xavier - he's been involved in a lot of the work keeping things on track

Who I think is most likely to win:

1. Xavier - while I would prefer Tiffany I think he will end up a worthy winner
2. Kyland - while I would prefer Tiffany and Xavier I think he will end up a somewhat worthy winner
3. Derek - I could see him riding the aboves coattails but as the jury doesn't seem likely to be a bitter one I think he could get into the final two because both know he wouldn't win
4. Tiffany - she's got a target on her back now but she's pretty savvy
5. Hannah - she's very bright but I don't see her winning enough comps
6. Azah - I get the feeling she is independently wealthy and doesn't need it, she doesn't really seem very motivated overall

Mine is close
1-Tiffany
2-Hannah
3-Xavier
4-Kyland
5/6 Derek F/Azah either order is fine. Neither have done anything but gripe.

I'm torn on Fan Favorite. I hope Derek X wins it if Tiffany wins 1st or 2nd. I think he played a good game and love his personality. If Tiff doesn't win 1st/2nd then I would kind of like to see her fan fav.
I see Kyland won veto. I'd love to see him send out Derek F. I don't think he'll send out Xavier but it would be a good move for him.

I wouldn’t discount Tiffany winning veto which would really screw Kyland over on who to put up as a replacement. Tiffany is like a hungry dog on a bone when her back is against the wall. Plus it always seems that happens a lot when someone on the block is the person the house wants out.

Mine is close
1-Tiffany
2-Hannah
3-Xavier
4-Kyland
5/6 Derek F/Azah either order is fine. Neither have done anything but gripe.

I'm torn on Fan Favorite. I hope Derek X wins it if Tiffany wins 1st or 2nd. I think he played a good game and love his personality. If Tiff doesn't win 1st/2nd then I would kind of like to see her fan fav.
I see Kyland won veto. I'd love to see him send out Derek F. I don't think he'll send out Xavier but it would be a good move for him.

Derek X was my favorite to win. I really don’t care as long as it not Azah or Derek F. Someone said earlier they are basically furniture that talks and I couldnt say it any better🤣

I wouldn’t discount Tiffany winning veto which would really screw Kyland over on who to put up as a replacement. Tiffany is like a hungry dog on a bone when her back is against the wall. Plus it always seems that happens a lot when someone on the block is the person the house wants out.
It's already happened....Kyland won. We'll see if Tiff survives this week. Honestly for anyone elses game getting either Tiff or X out would be their smartest move, but we'll see.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter