Big Brother summer 2022

According to live feeders the girls encouraged Taylor to show off her clothes. Apparently this is something that women do in the house. Show off their "live show" outfits. Palmona had it in for Taylor because she probably thought all the guys would be all over her and when they gave Taylor more attention, she was jealous and started telling lies about her and made sure everyone hated her.

I don’t get why they think Pooch is a huge threat. Michael has been the comp beast and Taylor does very well In them as well.

They are so dumb in voting Pooch out yes he was annoying so are a few of them but no threat I bet Taylor is going to win a lot and cause trouble and Michael will keep winning. I think it is funny people say Pooch was cocky but I find Michael is.

I don't think they are dumb for voting him out. He was dumb for volunteering to be on the block. It would have been silly of them to keep him. He may not be as much as a physical threat as Michael, but he has a good social game and that can be more of a threat than a physical one.

I do not like Taylor but felt bad for how she was treated. I thought she was trying to be nice and Nicole who I actually have never cared for was horrid. I also felt Daniel who is a favorite was as well. I don’t get how everyone is so fooled by Michael. They are concerned about Ameerah sorry if I spelled that wrong who they mentioned is a super fan but not him who is also one.

I agree, Nicole and Daniel were absolutely awful. Daniel really got me mad. He claims to love women, but yet he screams at a woman over something he wasn't even involved in and tells her not to talk to him again. Nicole is a grown woman and can defend herself, she doesn't need Daniel inserting himself into the situation. I also didn't appreciate no one stepping in a defending Taylor. Ameerah finally said something but whispered it to Jasmine and Daniel after it was all over and Daniel could have cared less if he misinterpreted what Taylor said.

This abuse of Taylor has been going on since day 1. The show has finally started to show some of it. It really has been awful. Paloma made a snap judgement about her because she is a pageant winner and ran with it, turning everyone against her when she did nothing wrong. People literally leave the room when she walks into it. She is alone quite a bit in the house. It's just been this past week that finally people are realizing how she is being treated and are talking to her and welcoming her into their alliances.

I agree, Nicole and Daniel were absolutely awful. Daniel really got me mad. He claims to love women, but yet he screams at a woman over something he wasn't even involved in and tells her not to talk to him again. Nicole is a grown woman and can defend herself, she doesn't need Daniel inserting himself into the situation. I also didn't appreciate no one stepping in a defending Taylor. Ameerah finally said something but whispered it to Jasmine and Daniel after it was all over and Daniel could have cared less if he misinterpreted what Taylor said.

This abuse of Taylor has been going on since day 1. The show has finally started to show some of it. It really has been awful. Paloma made a snap judgement about her because she is a pageant winner and ran with it, turning everyone against her when she did nothing wrong. People literally leave the room when she walks into it. She is alone quite a bit in the house. It's just been this past week that finally people are realizing how she is being treated and are talking to her and welcoming her into their alliances.
I was hoping at the beginning to like Daniel and Nicole but after last night.......absolutely not!!! I'm not a big fan of Taylor but she does not deserve the treatment she is getting. When Daniel made the comment that America is watching and seeing how she's acting or however he put it I thought, we sure are watching and see how bad YOU are acting. I've watched a lot of big brother, but this situation is just different and worse to me for some reason. I don't know how Taylor was able to compete in that competition with Nicole after that. Maybe I'm a wimp (not maybe, I actually am lol), but I couldn't stay in that house with being talked to that way. I get its a game and there will be drama, but again, this just feels icky.

I’m really glad I found this thread. I didn’t think there was one this year.

I’m liking this cast so far. There’s no one I really like or dislike - yet. I’m glad Turner made a big move this early in the game. My memory might be foggy, but I can’t remember the last time the whole house didn’t vote together.

I probably won’t post much, but I’ll be following along.

Daniel and Nicole are just nasty people. He knew exactly why Nicole was upset but yet went after Taylor implying that she was impacting Nicole's mental health and then accused her of sending Paloma into a bad spot. Paloma was the biggest liar in the house and did that all to herself.

Daniel needs to go and Nicole can follow him out the door.

I hope when Nicole watches the show back, she feels absolutely awful for the way Taylor was treated. There’s something about Taylor that I really dislike, but I can’t put my finger on what it is.

The reason Taylor said Nicole could quit, was because she was working on the assumption that something was wrong with Nicole’s mom, and that’s why she was crying so hard.

It was a huge move to vote out Ameera. It’s nice to see some actual gameplay and not unanimous votes. That gets really boring.

Not happy a leftover won HOH. I am not a fan of Nicole but prefer her and Daniel and the girls to that group.

Unfortunately another season where a group takes control of the house and picks off everyone else until they are left.

Unfortunately another season where a group takes control of the house and picks off everyone else until they are left.

It's like Daniel said, they can't all split the check. At some point they'll have to turn on each other, it's just a matter of when.

I'm glad Nicole is gone. She's been hard to like recently.

At first, I liked Nicole and disliked Taylor. Now I've flipped the other way. Taylor's conversation with Monte the other night explained a lot about why she has a hard time opening up to people. The girls, mainly Paloma, targeted her early on for no reason except that she tended to hang more with the boys. I think Taylor definitely needs to work on her social game, but Nicole and Daniel (who wasn't even there) completely misinterpreted her comments to Nicole after Ameerah was evicted. I think their treatment of Taylor was unfair and I was glad when the Leftovers pulled her in.

I'm liking this season so far because it's hasn't been predictable. I have a feeling the Leftovers won't be running the house until the end. Most alliances fall apart at some point, and I don't think they'll have much longevity. We shall see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter