Big Brother summer 2022

Zingbot was pretty tame this year

Pretty lame was my take but I guess they didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

You know, I've gone back and forth over the years as to whether or not "floating" is a legitimate strategy. On the one hand, you can say a floater doesn't deserve to win because another person or group did all the work and the floater did virtually nothing. On the other hand, could attaching yourself to a strong player or group be a strategy in itself? Does a person have to continually win comps and wear a target to earn the right to win the game? Or, is aligning yourself with a comp beast/power player, staying in their circle of trust, discussing strategy and voting to support them a valid way to play?

These types of players, such as Brittany, can make it pretty far in the game. And if the final two came down to Michael and Brittany, who would the jury vote for? Would it be Michael who won the most comps and made the most moves? Or did Michael evict too many jury members through his HOH and veto wins? Did he tick off too many people who would rather not give him their final votes? It could go either way. Still, I don't necessarily see a player like Brittany as unworthy of winning. True, she has been less active in the game. But it's kept her in the house and just under the radar. I see that as a viable strategy to get to the end.

Floating is one thing but she made a comment that made it sound like her role was to help Michael win.

Being a floater is a valid strategy is you are actually doing something to contribute behind the scenes. From what has been shown on air, I don't see her doing any of that.

With the start of school last week, I have not watched BB. I appreciate this thread keeping me in the loop. I hope to tune in on Wednesday.

So who's going to get the credit? Turner or Monte?
It couldn't have happened without both of them. They get equal credit in my eye.

Now as I watched I said if -
- Monte doesn't pull her off, he deserves to lose.
- Turner doesn't put Michael up, he deserves to lose.
They watch him win win win, they go to end with him, he wins.

Great move by them both.

I agree that they did the right thing by getting Michael out. He keeps winning HOH and POV so their opportunities have been pretty limited.

Anyone else shocked by Michael's exit? I think Julie was even surprised.
Total drama queen, highly immature, speaks volumes to his demeanor when he isn't constantly checking himself. I'm sure he's the kid the flipped the board games when he lost, blamed others for his failures and that exit was fine tuned adult temper tantrum. Luckily by Julie he had checked himself again, for the first time he had all these people looking at him, even if it were just production that now had faces.

Most the time when "partners" end up on the block together there is some mutual respect, lots of why I should stay and then a hug goodbye with good luck and go win it! NO, Michael decided to gut Brittany and basically said "If I can't win, YOU can't win." Yes the game is about lying, deceit and making bold moves ~ but it also has a way of bringing out the true person one way or another. If I were Brittany there would be nothing he could say to repair a future friendship.

I agree that they did the right thing by getting Michael out. He keeps winning HOH and POV so their opportunities have been pretty limited.

Anyone else shocked by Michael's exit? I think Julie was even surprised.
I wasn't shocked. I was more shocked at the editing that showed the (fake) alliance between the boys. I didn't understand why they wouldn't keep Terrance if they really did want a boys' alliance. It would have made more sense to keep him and get rid of Alyssa so they could afford to lose one of the guys in the future.

Total drama queen, highly immature, speaks volumes to his demeanor when he isn't constantly checking himself. I'm sure he's the kid the flipped the board games when he lost, blamed others for his failures and that exit was fine tuned adult temper tantrum. Luckily by Julie he had checked himself again, for the first time he had all these people looking at him, even if it were just production that now had faces.

Most the time when "partners" end up on the block together there is some mutual respect, lots of why I should stay and then a hug goodbye with good luck and go win it! NO, Michael decided to gut Brittany and basically said "If I can't win, YOU can't win." Yes the game is about lying, deceit and making bold moves ~ but it also has a way of bringing out the true person one way or another. If I were Brittany there would be nothing he could say to repair a future friendship.
I was more irritated by Britney’s shock at his comments. The live feeds showed her making final twos with everyone. She worked to get Michael out.

Getting him out was a smart move and his final thoughts on Britney were true.

Last edited:

I understand your point of view, but I think that his demeanor was also influenced by it being the double eviction night and everything happening so quickly. He didn't have the same amount of time that most nominees get to consider their words more carefully.

I understand your point of view, but I think that his demeanor was also influenced by it being the double eviction night and everything happening so quickly. He didn't have the same amount of time that most nominees get to consider their words more carefully.
He is a criminal defense attorney, which means court cases and thinking on your feet. He had carefully cultivated every moment of the game. He likely had a speech written in case. At that moment, real Michael showed up, maybe for the first time.

He is a criminal defense attorney, which means court cases and thinking on your feet. He had carefully cultivated every moment of the game. He likely had a speech written in case. At that moment, real Michael showed up, maybe for the first time.
Agreed but we also saw real Michael show up when he sat on the Kyle information until he needed it for his game.

He is an excellent player who deserved to win based on game play. He didn’t win when he had to and they got him.

I’m pulling for Turner, Taylor, or Monte but realize that we’ve reached the point that Alyssa or Britney very well could float to the finish since the focus is now, “who can I beat?” Plus I’m not sure anyone this season has a ride or die. They’ve made alliances and broken them easily and sometimes before they needed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter