Billy Strings

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Any fans?

Check out the April 19 St. Augustine show encore.

He did a tribute to Dickey Betts that started with Little Martha and ended with a BLISTERNG run through Ramblin' Man.

The dude is mega talented.

And as soon as he finished Ramblin' Man he fired up what appeared to be a joint.lol

Huge fan. Have seen him 9 times and have 2 shows lined up. Wish I could attend more, but someone's gotta work. Lol.

The concert scene is very reminiscent of my Grateful Dead days. Great vibe both inside and outside the venues he plays at. He is absolutely amazing. What a gift!

Gate keeping of sorts, but I get a little nervous with each person that learns about Billy Strings. Asheville tickets were almost impossible to get. We did get one night. Traveled about nine hours to get there. But felt badly for the locals that couldn't get tickets. His shows are starting to sell out fast. Happy for him, but looks like the secret is out.

I agree he is extremely talented. If you enjoy him I recommend Derek Trucks if you haven’t checked him out yet.
For sure,Child Prodigy on Guitar,nephew of Butch Trucks(Drummer for the Allman Brothers) and Derek played with the Allmans in their later years.

Mega talented.

He and Billy should start a band!

Huge fan. Have seen him 9 times and have 2 shows lined up. Wish I could attend more, but someone's gotta work. Lol.

The concert scene is very reminiscent of my Grateful Dead days. Great vibe both inside and outside the venues he plays at. He is absolutely amazing. What a gift!
Somebody needs to come up with a name for his fans like the Deadheads had.

Gate keeping of sorts, but I get a little nervous with each person that learns about Billy Strings. Asheville tickets were almost impossible to get. We did get one night. Traveled about nine hours to get there. But felt badly for the locals that couldn't get tickets. His shows are starting to sell out fast. Happy for him, but looks like the secret is out.
Definitely,when an artist is selling out MULTIPLE nights in a row at the same venue they have ARRIVED.

I enjoy his style of music. I am not a fan of modern country music, but do like good bluegrass. He sold out several nights at a smaller venue in Washington DC a year and a half ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter