"Bird Poop" Coffee

crazykids

Mouseketeer
I am very intrigued to try this after reading about it on a couple of posts. From what I have read, the "bird poop" coffee was served at Tusker House. Since that restaurant will be closed when I"ll be there in September, do they serve it anywhere else in Animal Kingdom?

You can make your own easy enough:
Get a large cup of black coffee. It is very important that you do NOT put a lid on it.
Now, find a bench under a nice tree where you can drink your coffee...

MG

I googled, and after reading what I found said "bird poop" coffee was... I'll pass LOL

The best coffee I have ever had! When we were at Tusker House a few weeks ago, I asked the CM about getting a "good cup of coffee." He pointed to the Bakery (which I guess is actually The Kusafiri Coffee Shoppe & Bakery??) and went onto to explain about the coffee there....the birds in tropical forests actually eat the coffee beans, poop them out and then they are harvested. Although he seemed to be on the up & up, I was not convinced that he was not pulling my leg. Yet upon some research-and after fellow Disers verified it-it seems to be true. :coffee: I hope the coffee shoppe & bakery will still be somewhere after Tusker House is revamped-love that bird poop coffee!!

lol australia has kangaroo poop coffee:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I will not drink coffee that comes from the orifaces of animals:rotfl: that just makes me gooo ewwwww lol actually i don't drink coffee at all hope there is no cocoa that comes from animal orifaces i'd be sunk then i love cocoa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter