birthday dinner

adk5000

Earning My Ears
My son will be turning 8 while we are at Disney in June. Where is the best place to take him for a birthday dinner? Do any restaurants do anything special for birthdays? I also have a 4 year old and would like him to enjoy it as well. His birthday is a week later and if anyone has any birthday meal ideas for him as well it would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I have heard that Chef Mickey's is a very fun place to celebrate a birthday, and I think 8 would be the perfect age to go there! For your 4-year-old, Crystal Palace would probably be a lot of fun. When you make your PS's, let them know you'll be there to celebrate a birthday. Hopefully they'll be able to do something special.

Suggest you consider lunch at the Crystal Palace. Three years ago, we celebrated our daughter's 30+ birthday. She danced with Tigger, and the whole place sang "Happy Birthday".

This year we are planning to celebrate her daughter'a second birthday at lunch.

We were 23 people and ordered a special cake. I am sure they'll have something special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter