• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday or close

mth1993

Earning My Ears
I had to move my trip from the first week of March to last week of Feb. My daughter will be 7 on 3/5. Is it possible to get her the birthday perks on our last day 2/28? What type of ID is needed?

We just celebrated DS 8th birthday in Nov. His bday is on the 11th....we were there the 17th-19th. We just walked into City Hall, told them we needed a birthday button and that was it! I was pretty nervous....like I would be caught cheating on a final exam or something....but no ID, no questions, other than how old are you?

I was prepared to offer an explanation if questioned though...."We came down for a wedding this weekend and this was the only time we could get over here!!! Pretty please, with a cherry on top?":D

We celebrated our daughter's 14th birthday two weeks early on our last trip to WDW. We were so close, and her sister will be in Orlando for her birthday this summer, so we chose our last full day to celebrate Amanda!

We had not trouble getting a badge at City Hall before we checked in to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast. They were wonderful. She got a special little cupcake with a candle from our waiter, and then they gave her a Magical Moments certificate, and the princesses all wanted to sign it! She framed it when we got home.

We hopped to Epcot later that day, and picked up a birthday badge at guest relations there as well. Really a neat design - it says Happy Birthday in all the different languages. We did the CP package that night, and the dessert chef at Le Cellier wrote Happy Birthday in chocolate on the edge of her plate - really pretty! The Candlelight Processional was her favorite thing of the trip! She is really into music, plays piano and clarinet, and just loved the choirs!

All in all, a great day, although she was a little uncomfortable with all the CM's wishing her a Happy Birthday! She felt like she was lying! I don't know if we would do it again for that reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter