Blister from Crocs thread.....

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
A few weeks ago I saw a thread about someone who was getting "blisters" from her Crocs. I think it was here on this board, but I can't find it now.

Several ideas were offered as a remedy, and one in particular caught my eye. Body Glide and stick deodorant were mentioned as ways to prevent blisters. What is Body Glide? Is it a "personal lubricant"??? :confused3

I'm heading down in 5 days with new Croc's which don't seem as roomier (Crocs RX) as my old ones (Beach) do and I already can see a "potential hot spot" on the side of my foot.

So if anyone remembers that note I'd love to know what this stuff is and how it works.

For me, it's that metal clasp at the sides of the shoe that does me in. If I don't use the backstrap, it makes the shoe roomier..and no blister!

When I wore my first pair in WDW front part of the shoe (section where the strap connects when worn up like a clog) rubbed and I got a blister. Now, I bought a second pair 1 size larger and had no problem at all last year. But..those were the Beach style and I now have the RX style which doesn't have as much room. I can't go up another size because then they'd be falling off my feet. So I remembered this thread I saw somewhere on this board :confused3that mentioned the stick deodorant and something called Body Glide. I have a feeling it's one of those 'personal lubricants' but I want to defiantely know before I go and look for it. ;)

THIS is Bodyglide skin protectorant. Do not confuse it with anything else. It works great. It is not a liquid. I wear it on my toes and ankles whenver I wear Crocs. And also when wearing tennis shoes with sockettes.

It is great - no blisters!

http://www.bodyglide.com/

uhh yeah - - LOL! I was trying to be delicate in my response

All kidding aside - Bodyglide is great.

uhh yeah - - LOL! I was trying to be delicate in my response

All kidding aside - Bodyglide is great.

I'll see if I can pick some up before I leave next Wednesday. I did a search on their site and unfortunately,not many stores in my are sell it. Thanks for the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter