BLT far rooms ?

sweetdana

DIS Veteran
1 think I LOVE about BC is how even the farthest room is still super close to the market for fill up pop/coffee and after a long day at the park the walk is easy.

I am thinking of BLT vrse BC and wondered.. the farthest room at BLT.. highest/what ever. how bad is walk to nearest pop/coffee fill up spot? Seems like a nothing, but to me I hate making coffee on VC and love just getting it and relaxing.

I can only think of the 1 near chef Mickey and the 1 at the mickey pool, is there another 1 closer I am not thinking of? maybe on TOW? somewhere else?

I think that I didnt love about both AKV and BWV was the room was too far from "refills" . I had to make coffee daily to enjoy it and after a day at the park the hallways at both seemed never ending.

THANKS for your help!

BLT refills are found at the CR contempo cafe or pool bar. I would imagine also at the TOW lounge but to get there you have to go all the way to the first floor to take a dedicated elevator to the lounge floor. (Unless your room is on the same floor as lounge)

We've stayed BLT twice and love it for the convenience to MK. But I don't do the refillable mugs for the inconvenience of actually using them there.

I had a room on the north side last year (closest to MK) and thought it was a pretty good hike to the monorail. People complain about BWV halls, this was almost as long.

The hallways in BLT are (relatively) short...its just a tall building that usually requires elevators.

If you get a 5th floor room, you get the added convienience of being on the same level as the bridge into the contemporary. I think the only coffee refil is in the main building.(I think its just a soda machine at the pool bar)

Unfortunately, the only way to know if BLT for you is to try it out.

The hallways in BLT are (relatively) short...its just a tall building that usually requires elevators.

If you get a 5th floor room, you get the added convienience of being on the same level as the bridge into the contemporary. I think the only coffee refil is in the main building.(I think its just a soda machine at the pool bar)

Unfortunately, the only way to know if BLT for you is to try it out.

I tried it, but room was on ground floor. so I am sure this makes a diff, we were right outside the pool.

TY

Personally I'd think that the rooms at the end of the building at BCV would be approx the same distance as the furthest room at BLT to the coffee refill stations.

There is no refill station at TOTWL- only the Contempo Cafe and Pool Bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter