BLT hold your luggage

STLDisney_Freak

Proud Marching Band, Winter Guard, Choir Mom
Will BLT hold your luggage if you arrive early in the morning and your room isn't ready for check in yet? I'm trying to make the most of my time so I thought we could go to MK, but I'm not sure how to plan. We won't have a car to hold the luggage as we will be flying and using disney transportation.

bell services at all the resorts will hold your bags till the room is ready:goodvibes

You can have it held by Bell Services at the CR. If you are using ME then they will deliver it to your room when it is assigned.

You can have it held by Bell Services at the CR. If you are using ME then they will deliver it to your room when it is assigned.

We did this in March and it went fine. The only problem was my own minor confusion at the beginning since it was my first time as a DVC'er and at Contemporary/BLT. Think of BLT as a wing of the CR, not its own resort, and do everything through the lobby of the CR.

I agree with the other posters. It's very easy to check all your luggage with bell services. Also, if you have anything that needs to stay cold (drinks, food, medicine) tell them to put those items in the "cool room" and they will do it for you. When we arrive we usually have done some grocery shopping and need the items to stay cold. The have a "cool room" and an actual refridgerated location as well to store items. I know you're coming right off the plane so probably didn't shop for food, but if you have anything that needs to stay cold, let them know. We usually go in August and we even put bathroom items like anti-persperant into an overnight bag and ask for it to go to the cool room. If you've never seen a melted roll-on stick trust me, it's not pretty :goodvibes

Will BLT hold your luggage if you arrive early in the morning and your room isn't ready for check in yet? I'm trying to make the most of my time so I thought we could go to MK, but I'm not sure how to plan. We won't have a car to hold the luggage as we will be flying and using disney transportation.

First off, hello to my my fellow St. Louisan. :wave: We'll just have to keep our chins up after that mess of a World Series game last night. :eek:

As others have indicated, Bell Services will hold your bags as long as you need. And then deliver them to your room once you get in. One suggestion is that if you have anything you think you will need to access in your luggage before 5:00 pm that day, you might want to pack it in a location that you can get to easily. We've had to access our luggage in Bell Services before we got into our room and I ended up almost unpacking a whole bag in the storage area to find what I needed. After that, we planned our packing a little better and have had no issues.

Enjoy your trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter