• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT ROFR

rljslo

Earning My Ears
Hi All..... Just checking on BLT ROFR.... Is it suddenly spiking? Seems like contracts are disappearing... I was just ROFR'd for one.... waiting on another.... keep looking for new ones...but seems like the options are shrinking... Any info appreciated. Thanks!

BLT has been ROFR a lot since last year. It took me 5 tries to get one through last year. There are certain UYs that don’t have as many BLT contracts. My UY (Feb) has always had a lot of BLT contracts on the resale market. Just keep trying eventually one will get through.

Surprising to see all the ROFR, but especially BLT given how incredibly high the direct price is. Hard to see how that would be appealing compared to VGF/RIV.

Particularly strange when combined with the new incentives, which show sales aren’t exactly gangbusters.

Waiting on one now. Definitely concerned it will be taken with the high numbers in May. Not sure if we will just keep trying or move on to something else.

I am wondering whether the rumors of a BLT2 are still alive? Maybe that's a reason to ROFR now? (doesn't seem to make sense though)

I am wondering whether the rumors of a BLT2 are still alive? Maybe that's a reason to ROFR now? (doesn't seem to make sense though)
With the announcement of PVR2 I would think a BLT2 is far on the back burner.

We are waiting on one... When we made our offer, the broker shared that it was a good time to try BLT and that it didn't seem like a ton were being bought back. Since we put our offer it, it seems like ALL are being bought back. I am sort of at the point where I just want them to take it (if they are going to, which seems likely) so I can move on with my life and decide if we want to try again. I was super excited to make the offer and start the process...

FWIW our BLT resale passed ROFR at a lower price than others were bought back (same UY) in the same time frame. It's not over until it's over.

Didnt BLT ROFR spike for a bit a while back and then they had a fairly decent month long sale via incentives for direct points? Could be gearing up for something like that?

(I might be thinking of BWV, but even still, could be doing the same thing with BLT)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter