BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

just returned from blt last night, stayed in room 7414 -standard view although we had the view with the parking lot, space mt and castle, and to the right of our balcony was the tennis courts and outer rim of the lake. I thought it was a great room. I had no problem with the galley kitchenette/vanity. We do not prepare food and blow our hair dry at the same time. We actually do not really cook at all. I liked the fact that it was larger than the other studios (the kitchenette area) and lent more room for our stuff. I thought the pool was so so, my daughter liked the slide but pool way too small and shallow. Location was key. Fabulous

just returned from blt last night, stayed in room 7414 -standard view although we had the view with the parking lot, space mt and castle, and to the right of our balcony was the tennis courts and outer rim of the lake. I thought it was a great room. I had no problem with the galley kitchenette/vanity. We do not prepare food and blow our hair dry at the same time. We actually do not really cook at all. I liked the fact that it was larger than the other studios (the kitchenette area) and lent more room for our stuff. I thought the pool was so so, my daughter liked the slide but pool way too small and shallow. Location was key. Fabulous

Thanks for sharing your info! First standard view room reported on the 4th floor. Did you take any view pictures?

We stayed in room 8142 on the 11th floor, lake view. The room overlooked the main hotel pool and area where the boats dock. In the distance, we could see the Epcot ball, Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror, and the big balloon that takes people up in the air from Downtown disney. We watched Epcot fireworks each night as well as the parade of boats on the water each night (although the last boat was a little out of our sight from inside the room). No view at all of Magic Kingdom or the MK fireworks.

Advice to others - bring binoculars on your trip! There is so much to look at with these views.

Great thread to the OP!

Has anyone identified the room numbers for the Dedicated 2 BR units? I am booking our first trip in a three weeks and was hoping for some 2BR insight before then!

Everyone wants to know which rooms have which views, so I thought I would start a thread with the data I have collected so far across multiple threads.

Odd number rooms are the inner villas (the ones you see when facing BLT from the Pool)
Even number rooms are the outer villas (the ones you see from the monorail)

The rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor (71XX and 72XX) are where the standard view rooms are believed to be.

Some people who booked MK view rooms were initially given rooms on the 3rd floor (73XX), they asked to be moved to higher floors because the view is lower than the monorail which is equivalent to the 5th floor at BLT.

If you subtract 70 from the first two digits of the room number, that is the floor the room is on (71XX= first floor, 86XX = sixteenth floor) (note: they did skip the 13th floor!!)

Here is my latest map with room types by room number :

BLTtype3.jpg

Here is my first cut at views, just a guess, but will update and compare data as it comes in!

BLTview4.jpg

Here is the map with the room views actually reported on the board!

BLTreport4.jpg

Here is what has been reported on specific rooms:

7109 standard view (studio) (view of shuffleboard courts, has patio)
7141 standard view (1 BR) (view of Bocce Ball courts, pool, has patio)
7144 standard view (2 BR D) (view of the lake and marina)
7211 standard view
7218 standard view (studio) (view of MK, CR to the left, good fireworks view
7220 standard view (1 BR) (view of space mountain and astro blasters, castle and fireworks)
7238 lake view (studio) (view of marina, CR, and bay lake)
7306 standard view (studio) (view of lake, space mountain, tennis courts, tip of castle and fireworks)
7309 standard View (studio) (view of shuffleboard courts, pool and a little bay view)
7312 standard view (1 BR) (view of tennis courts, Space Mountain, Castle)
7409 lake view (studio) (view of shuffle board courts, pool, lake)
7414 standard view (studio) (view of castle and space mountain, MK fireworks, tennis courts, rim of lake)
7437 lake view (studio) (view of pool and lake)
7604 lake view (1 BR) (view of lake, Space Mountain and Castle)
7710 lake view (can also see MK and fireworks)
7720 MK view (1 BR)
7728 MK view (studio)
7736 lake view (1 BR) (view of Contemporary, marina, bay lake, EPCOT and DTD in distance)
7820 MK view (1 BR)
7827 lake view (1 BR) (view of pool and Bay Lake)
7842 lake view (1 BR) (view of Contemporary, marina, bay lake, EPCOT and DTD in distance)
7911 lake view (1 BR) (view of pool, lake, EPCOT and DTD hot air balloon in distance)
8014 lake view (studio) (accessible room)
8018 MK view (studio)
8120 MK view (1 BR)
8126 MK view (1 BR)
8140, lake view (studio)(southern view of EPCOT, marina, contemporary, and seven seas lagoon, with Grand Floridian in the distance)
8142 lake view (1 BR) (pool, marina, EPCOT, EE, TOT, and ballon at DTD)
8206 lake view (studio) (can also see MK and fireworks)
8410 lake view (1 BR) (view of lake, castle, space mountain and fireworks)
8425 lake view (studio) (view of pool and lake)
8637 lake view (studio) (view of pool and lake)

(room is in italics until I get the map updated!)

If you stay at BLT, please post to this thread with room number, room type (studio, 1 BR, 2BR, 2BR D, GV), view category (STD, LV, MKV) and I will update the first post!

Pictures of your view are also welcome!

Please forgive me but I do not understand on the map all the numbers. Why are there so many repeating numbers? What do they mean?

Please forgive me but I do not understand on the map all the numbers. Why are there so many repeating numbers? What do they mean?

The repeating numbers are the last two digits for the room numbers. The first two digits of the room numbers are listed to the far left of the maps followed by "xx".

Those are the room numbers. By combining them with the floor number on the right, you get the actual number of the room. Like 8602 would be a Grand Villa on the north side near the lake on the 16th floor and 7422 would be a forth floor dedicated 2BR just over the top of the lobby. The numbers repeat because the are laid out the same for every floor except on the top and bottom.

Looking to see where the Handicapped Accessible rooms are for studios....

Help please, GOldi

Looking to see where the Handicapped Accessible rooms are for studios....

Help please, GOldi

The only one reported is 8014, it is a lake view studio room, somewhat north facing with a view of the MK to the left, tennis courts and rim of the lake. Not sure how many or where the others are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter