Bluto's Rehab

Earl

Man of Mystery
Just a heads up. Bluto's will be closed for rehab the last week of April (29th-3rd) and the first week of May (6th-10th). This will be for the Monday thru Friday of each week, it will be open on both weekends.

This is strictly a maintenance rehab for routine work that can't be done overnight.

Thanks Earl!
Bet that ride has been very popular with the recent heat, huh?
We'll be on her this week-end.
Jim

will all of the water be out of it????

that ride is really something to see without the water. the places you know you go and what is under the raft at that point is really scary. :bounce:

Earl,
Why can't they do maintenance on this ride during cooler times of the year like December or January? Not that I am mad, but I will be there during that time of the rehab and would like to ride Bluto just to get relief from the heat that May brings to Central Florida. Just curious. Thanks for your info!
ADP :confused:

Thanks for the info Earl!

Happy to see it will be running on our visit.

Patty

cdpa4d,

It's not hot in Florida in May. Granted, we were in our pool this week. They normally would prefer to do this earlier, but there need outweighs the calendar in order to make sure that there won't be any issues during the summer. It's only closed during the week, so stay the weekend and enjoy.

Earl,
Thanks again for the info. And yes, you are right. It's not that hot in Florida in May. But, when you are from Indiana, May in Florida can be a bit warmer than normal. I understand the business need to rehab Bluto! Thanks again for the early warning.
ADP:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter