Boardwalk Bride's PJ Morocco/Canada/Attic/SCP updates 01/09!!

Best of luck with the weight loss, my efforts have kind of ground to a halt.

I hope you're feeling better soon as well!

I love your veil!

Hopefully Lantern #2 comes in other colours, cause I really like the look of that one.

I would register at the Bay in Cambridge, I prefer shopping at the mall in Cambridge over the one in Kitchener. I'll go out of my way to shop there, lol. We had done a registry at the Bay in Waterloo, but we didn't end up using it. I had done it a long time ago, before we started building our new house, and just felt that too many things had changed. If you wait and catch the Bay Registry people at a Bridal show, they usually have incentives for signing up like a free $25 gift card.

I hope you're feeling better soon as well!

I love your veil!

Hopefully Lantern #2 comes in other colours, cause I really like the look of that one.

I would register at the Bay in Cambridge, I prefer shopping at the mall in Cambridge over the one in Kitchener. I'll go out of my way to shop there, lol. We had done a registry at the Bay in Waterloo, but we didn't end up using it. I had done it a long time ago, before we started building our new house, and just felt that too many things had changed. If you wait and catch the Bay Registry people at a Bridal show, they usually have incentives for signing up like a free $25 gift card.

Thanks for the advice! I really don't like the one in Cambridge, I was hoping the one in Kitchener was better! Maybe I will try London or Toronto. I feel like there is such a limited amount of places to register here....I hate walmart, zellers and sears, so that leaves the bay and home outfitters, which I don't really like either :rotfl: Everyone is on our case to register now though (I think they are all hoping to find boxing day sales). Ugh!

Hey lady. Just checking in. How are you feeling? Hope that new matress is treating you well! I am having problems with the weight loss currently as well. You aren't alone! Hope it is going better now!

Hey lady. Just checking in. How are you feeling? Hope that new matress is treating you well! I am having problems with the weight loss currently as well. You aren't alone! Hope it is going better now!

Thanks for checking in :goodvibes We actually do not get our mattress and TV until friday, but I am sure they will both be great!! I have been really busy finishing up school (I am DONE all my courses now, so no more again EVER...unless I do a PHd :rotfl: that will never happen) and just need to finish my thesis.

I will have more updates soon! We are going to get suits this weekend for the guys (we are doing this instead of tuxes). And, more importantly, my dress came in early!!! I am going to London to get it next friday, as long as there is not another snow storm:eek: I also have my floral appt this tuesday, so I will update that as well!

Thanks for checking in :goodvibes We actually do not get our mattress and TV until friday, but I am sure they will both be great!! I have been really busy finishing up school (I am DONE all my courses now, so no more again EVER...unless I do a PHd :rotfl: that will never happen) and just need to finish my thesis.

I will have more updates soon! We are going to get suits this weekend for the guys (we are doing this instead of tuxes). And, more importantly, my dress came in early!!! I am going to London to get it next friday, as long as there is not another snow storm:eek: I also have my floral appt this tuesday, so I will update that as well!

Oh okay sorry! well i'm sure you'll like it. YAYAY! You finished school! Congrats! I am so jealous! I still have forever. Great job hun!

Oh try and get pictures of DF in his suit! Thats awesome that your dress came in early! I am still praying mine will come in before Dec 30 :headache:

Oh London....I am very very jealous (and DF will be as well) Yeah we have been getting crazy snow the past couple of days. I will hope that you don't get snow! I look forward to seeing flowers! Take care dear

I just found your pj and your wedding plans looks amazing! :thumbsup2

And YAY for a fellow Canadian DISbride! :woohoo:

Oh okay sorry! well i'm sure you'll like it. YAYAY! You finished school! Congrats! I am so jealous! I still have forever. Great job hun!

Oh try and get pictures of DF in his suit! Thats awesome that your dress came in early! I am still praying mine will come in before Dec 30 :headache:

Oh London....I am very very jealous (and DF will be as well) Yeah we have been getting crazy snow the past couple of days. I will hope that you don't get snow! I look forward to seeing flowers! Take care dear

London, Ontario, not UK! LOL So no reason to be jealous! I will try and take lots of pics!

I just found your pj and your wedding plans looks amazing! :thumbsup2

And YAY for a fellow Canadian DISbride! :woohoo:

YAY!! I love seeing other Canadian brides! Your from Toronto? I'm in Guelph, so not too far away! I've applied for a ton of jobs in Toronto, so I may be there soon as well, although I am not really a big city girl!

Thanks! I am so excited that it is getting so close, but really nervous because I haven't lost even half the weight I wanted to, and with xmas so close, I am worried!

Alright a few updates!
First, I had my appointment with Rosie yesterday for floral and decor. We changed a few things, one quite significantly (the Sago Cay dinner). I'll provide pictures later! She also thinks the chocolate place cards will be okay outside at night (if anyone saw my posting on the main board, you may know I was worried about this).

Second, I am going to get my dress this friday! I ordered it on the small side, so I am so scared it won't fit. It is just impossible to loose weight while being a student, I feel like I have been trying so hard, but with no consistency in my life, it is really hard. I think I am going to buy a shaper tomorrow to bring with me to my appointment.

Third, we registered at out first store today! It was soooo much fun! We registered for so many great things, and they were so nice. It is a small store, so someone personally went around with us, and gave us apple cider and a gift at the end (a liquor glass with a pewter heart with "love" engraved).

Oh sweetie....I am been falling behind on my diet as well...Can you ask a friend to go to the gym with you a couple days a week? If you can find someone to do it with you it might make it easier. I also have been portioning out my meals...so that I am eating all the same stuff but just a portion size instead of what I want :rotfl: Don't let it upset you dear.

Congrats on floral and registering! Make sure you take pictures at your fitting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter