• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boat from FW

Andy too

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be at FW 12/15-12/22 and I have a few question about the boat to MK and transportation in general.

Does the boat go straight to MK or does it go to TTC? Are there any other stops on the route?

I have heard the boat doesn't go early enough to get to EE opening time, but on non EE days does it go early enough to get there for rope drop?

How early would I need to catch a bus to the TTC to make it it to EE opening time?

Thanks for the help!

as far as boat transportation from fort wilderness, this boat also stops at the wilderness lodge and then onto the magic kingdom, another option would be to take a resort boat to the contemporary resort then take a monorail - this also would not be very quick as the resort monorail stops at the TTC, then Polinesian Resort then Grand Floridian then magic kingdom.

I think the fastest way would be the Magic Kingdom boat, even with the stop at Wilderness lodge it should be quicker.

In order to get there in time for early entry you need to take the boone or crockett bus to the TTC then take monorail or ferry boat to the Magic Kingdom

I was there for Spring Break this year and I don't remember the boat stopping at Wilderness Lodge. Have they changed that? When we were there in Spring, the boat went straight to MK. I don't know about EE because we took our good ol' time getting over there:D

TC:cool:

When we were there in August the boat went directly to MK. One time we were on a boat that stopped at WL but only once in 10 days.

The best way to ge to EE at MK is to drive yourself. If you are going at a slow time of year you don't need to get there right at EE opening because you can still do it all.

must be recent budget cuts, the big boat does indeed stop at the wilderness lodge. we rode it last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter