*Boatwright's Dining Hall Review with Pictures*

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
We arrived to Boatwright's and it was also right on the water! There was a horse and carriage outside on the dock area and it was such a beautiful setting!

n25002324_31404463_2838.jpg

We checked-in and were seated quickly. I walked over to see the Christmas tree, but I quickly had to rush back over to get seated. The restaurant was pretty cool and we got seated underneath the boat that literally takes-up half of the ceiling.

n25002324_31404464_3142.jpg

n25002324_31404466_6136.jpg

n25002324_31404465_5827.jpg

I was once again craving a milkshake! I do love my milkshakes! I decided to go with chocolate this time! ;)

n25002324_31404468_8083.jpg

We had a wonderful waiter and our meal began with the best cornbread muffins I've ever had! DH doesn't like cornbread, so that meant more for me! :goodvibes

n25002324_31404469_8409.jpg

I saw that they had onion rings under the appetizers, so I knew we had to order them! I must say that these were also the best onion rings I've had in a long time! They were fantastic and so were the dipping sauces! Mmmmmm...mmmmm good! I only wish there had been more because DH and I dug into the pile way too quickly! :lmao:

n25002324_31404470_8691.jpg

There were not many options for me on the menu, but I decided the milkshake, appetizer, and dessert (that I knew I was going to order) would fill me up! I ordered the French onion soup and Southern green beans and DH ordered the sirloin steak, which I forgot to take a picture of.

n25002324_31404471_8971.jpg

We really enjoyed our meal and I was ready for dessert! DH said he was full and didn't want any, but that wasn't stopping me! :rotfl2: I decided on the apple pie and it was like your own little apple pie! It was very fresh and tasty and the vanilla bean ice cream was wonderful too!

n25002324_31404472_9252.jpg

We had a great dinner and we also had wonderful service, so we give Boatwright's Dining Hall two thumbs-up! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review and pictures. Looks yummy! :flower:

YUUUUM ! i also love the cornbread..i never even thought of trying Boatwrights! I might need to reconsider..it looks really cool in there!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

YUUUUM ! i also love the cornbread..i never even thought of trying Boatwrights! I might need to reconsider..it looks really cool in there!

It is a pretty neat place! It's themed very well and there are a lot of great choices on the menu! I was impressed and the cornbread was so good! I ate it all on my own! :rotfl2:

We will be staying at POR in October for the first time! Looks like we will have to give Boatwrights a try! Did you happen to eat there for breakfast also and try their french toast???

We will be staying at POR in October for the first time! Looks like we will have to give Boatwrights a try! Did you happen to eat there for breakfast also and try their french toast???

No, we just made it there for dinner and were so glad we did! :goodvibes It's worth a trip and it sounds like I may have to go back for breakfast! ;)

We ate there for breakfast in June 2005. We did not have french toast, but did have the sweet potato pancakes... YUMMO. I don't even like pancakes normally, but I love sweet potatoes. With the pecan syrup, they tasted like a sweet potato pie (my favorite)

Great review, thanks for the photos, might try Boatwrights when we stay at POFQ again!

Wonderful review! I need to stay away from these reviews - it's making me rethink all of our ADRs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter