Bobbie & David's Pj:FEB.3,2008 Wp/italy Isola ~WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!

I really like your dress! I love all of the beading on the bodice.... that's something I've been looking for in my dress- LOTS of detail. You're going to be a beautiful bride! :goodvibes

Oh - I fogot I also wanted to ask you about how you put the Mickey Mouse crystals on your veil. I would love to add a few to my veil also but have never attempted anything like this. Where did you get your crystals and how did you apply them. Also, how did you figure out where to place them?

Would love some assistance when you get a moment.

Thanks,
Linda

I Went To The Craft Store And Bought Swarovski Crystals Then With Tweezers I Picked Up Each Crystal Dipped In A Gem Glue (get At Craft Store) And Placed Them On . Kinda Just Eyed Whered To Put Them . When U Put The Crystals On Use Your Other Hand Behind The Crystal To Adhere It If You Push Down On A Surface Or Counter It Wil Stick To It. Then Just Hung It On Hanger To Dry!!!

Did you go to the same place as Kristen for your dress? That room looks familiar.

i was at the seamstress she is located in an old mall, in wellington,fl the place is nutin fits. for anyone in south florida she is wonderful and her prices are great!!! i got my dress from elizabeth charles bridal.

WELL I HAD MY APPT AT THE ALTERATIONS , THEY NEED TO TAKE 3 INCHES OFF TORSO AREA AND 1.5 INCHES OFF THE DRESSS IN THE HIP AREA :cool1:
MY FIRST FOLLOW UP FITTING WILL BE JAN11, WHICH IS GREAT CAUSE MY FMIL WILL BE IN TOWN FOR MY SHOWER AND GET TO WITH ME!!! , WE DECIDED TO DO A FRENCH BUSTLE I HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE IT MORE THEN THE TRADITIONAL BUSTLE ITS ACTUALLY ATTACHED IN 3 SPOTS INSTEAD OF THE ONE HOOK, AND IT MAKES IT EASIER TO SIT IN!!! :cool1:
AS FOR NEW PROBLEMS MY ROOM BLOCKS EXPIRE TODAY AND I STARTED GETTING CALLS YESTERDAY FR PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE WERE NO ROOMS LEFT IN MY BLOCK AND WHEN THEY CHECKED DISNEY IS REALLY BOOKED THAT WEEKEND EVERYWHERE, SO AFTER A WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH MY PLANNER AND RESERVATION WE WERE ABLE TO GET A COUPLE MORE ROOMS AT THE CORONADO, BUT I SENT OUT INVITATIONS 3 MONTHES AGO AND PEOPLE WAIT TO LAST MINUTE, THEN WANT TO *****:headache: I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! I ACTUALLY HAD SOMONE TELL ME THAT SINCE THERE WERE NO ROOMS LEFT AT THE ALL STARS THEY WEREN'T COMING NOW... I TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS FIRST COME AND TO BOOK EARLY BUT EVERYONE HAD THE IDEA OH ITS DISNEY THERE IS ALWAYS ROOMS -----AHH NOO THERE ISN'T, MY WEEKEND THERE ARE NO ROOMS AT ANY ALLSTARS LEFT, THE ONLY MODERATE IS CORNADO AND THATS VERY FEW, THEN A FEW AT THE DELUXES.. LET THE STRESS BEGIN:headache:

I'm so sorry about all of your RSVP and room block drama!! We've all had our share. Especially this particular weekend (I'm getting married 19 hrs after you!!) I'm shocked that Disney is so busy this early in February since it doesn't line up with the holiday or mid-winter breaks?!? You're dress is amazing and you look beautiful in it. Thanks for sharing all of your plans with us, I can't wait to read more!! I don't know how I missed you PJ in the first place. :confused3

I WAS HOPING SINCE IT WAS SO EARLY IN THE MONTH IT WOULDN'T BE BUSY I AM VERY SHOCKED :scared1: PLUS THE SUNDAY IM GETTING MARRIED IS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY :cheer2:
THE ONLY THING I HAVE FOUND OUT IS THAT ON SAT NIGHT FEB 2, IS THAT PIRATE & PRINCESS PARTY AT MAGIC KINGDOM.
WE HAVE EVEN HAD A HARD TIME GETTING DINING RESERVATION FOR OTHER DAYS THAT WEEKEND EVERYTHING IS BOOKED...:confused3

Sorry to hear your guests aren't "with it." Hoping it all works out. I love your cake topper, it's fitting for sure! And your dress is gorgeous!!

i am soooooo excited i just booked randy for photo! :cool1: :cheer2:
i was gonna go with disney photo, but after reading everything on here, i decided to call him and thank god he was available!!! he also is alot more affordable than disney!!!:yay: not like waiting till 2.5 wks before your wedding to decide.........

Wow, your so lucky that Randy was still available! He is amazing. Everything that is said on here about him is true! Good Luck! Your almost there!!!

Wow, your so lucky that Randy was still available! He is amazing. Everything that is said on here about him is true! Good Luck! Your almost there!!!

thank you!! i know i was holding my breath and crossing my fingers i was doing the happy dance while my fiance was on the phone with him:banana:

OK FIRST OFF LET ME SAY I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER ~ KAREN HEYN. :cool1:
SHE HAS BEEN SO AWESOME TO WORK WITH SHE HAS HAD ALOT OF GREAT IDEAS, AND HAS PUT UP WITH ME AND ALL MY CHANGES (AND THERE HAS BEEN ALOT).

MY FIANCE TALKED WITH RANDY LAST NIGHT AND REALLY LIKES HIM I AM GONNA SPEAK WITH HIM THIS AFTERNOON, AND CAN'T WAIT!
WE ARE STILL GONNA USE DISNEY VIDEO, MY PLANNER SAID WE COULD TALK TO THEM AND EXPLAIN WHAT WE WANT, AND THAT THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND WIL DO PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU ASK FOR.

KINDA FUNNY I EMAILED MY PLANNER YESTERDAY TO TALK ABOUT THE PHOTO CHANGE AND ASK ABOUT VIDEO, SHE WAS SO FUNNY WHEN SHE CALLED ME BACK SHE SAID SHE WENT ON DISBOARDS AND SAW PEOPLE HAVING ISSUES W/VIDEO AND KNEW THAT WAS WHAT I WAS CALLING ABOUT BEFORE I TALKED TO HER.

WELL I AM PLANNING ON PRINTING MY PROGRAMS TODAY SO I WILL POST A PICT WHEN I GET THEM DONE.

I would be very interested in seeing your video onces its done, i'm not sure on disney but there new packages look great

I just came across your PJ. First let me say Congrats, I love the proposal, very sweet. Also, you are getting married on my sons birthday Woo Hoo. Everything looks great, you look beautiful in your dress.

Can't wait to see how everything turns out- I am also planning on an illuminations/Isola reception

:banana: :banana: :banana:

i think it's hilarious that the planners read the disboards!

your dress looks great! i bet that was the same seamstress kristen used, it looks very familiar!

I would be very interested in seeing your video onces its done, i'm not sure on disney but there new packages look great

well i actually just spoke with the disney video people they are~ bruno white
they actually seem very nice , want to know whats important to be included, if there were anything i didn't want. i'm actually happy with them, so far. i will let everone know after i get the dvd!!!

i can't believe it only 2 and half weeks left !!!:banana: :yay:

ok well i got all the programs finished last night.:yay: I will try t get a pict on here today of them!
I am almost done with the welcome letters, THANK~ YOU so much to CARYN for your template. I used it as a base the filled in with my info and made the changes i needed, THANK YOU AGAIN :worship: ,

I do have a question where do you find the differnt disney facts at? :confused: I'm trying to find some different ones that relate to us...
i did find out some neat airplane disney stuff, like arrivng flight follow paths into orlando airport named after disney characters, and disney has a private airstrip on property.

we went and got the stuff for the welcome bags and for the favors so thats the next 2 projects to finish...

I WAS HOPING SINCE IT WAS SO EARLY IN THE MONTH IT WOULDN'T BE BUSY I AM VERY SHOCKED :scared1: PLUS THE SUNDAY IM GETTING MARRIED IS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY :cheer2:
THE ONLY THING I HAVE FOUND OUT IS THAT ON SAT NIGHT FEB 2, IS THAT PIRATE & PRINCESS PARTY AT MAGIC KINGDOM.
WE HAVE EVEN HAD A HARD TIME GETTING DINING RESERVATION FOR OTHER DAYS THAT WEEKEND EVERYTHING IS BOOKED...:confused3

There were so many things that I didn't check when I picked the 4th. Like the fact that that Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. And I think there might also be a marathon that weekend. Otherwise things are never booked up like this in early February!!

i am soooooo excited i just booked randy for photo! :cool1: :cheer2:
i was gonna go with disney photo, but after reading everything on here, i decided to call him and thank god he was available!!! he also is alot more affordable than disney!!!:yay: not like waiting till 2.5 wks before your wedding to decide.........

Congrats on booking Randy. He's shooting our wedding the day after yours. I need to call that man. His wife Linda called and left me a message over a month ago. I called back 3 times and left messages and neither of them have called me! EEEEK!

OK HERE ARE THE PICTS OF MY PROGRAM:
IMG_0889.jpg

THAT IS THE FRONT

THIS IS THE INSIDE
IMG_0892.jpg

THIS IS A MEMORY TO OUR RELATIVES WHO HAVE PASSED AWAY
IMG_0893.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter