BOG and Halloween Party Question

Daisy1940

Mouseketeer
I scored a BOG reservation through the Touring Plans reservation finder tool for October 14th (yay!). The reservation is for 5:55pm on a Halloween Party night (park hours are listed on the Disney website as 9-6 with party hours 7-12). I've been searching the threads and keep finding conflicting things about party reservations. Getting the reservation through the Touring Plans finder is making me second guess if my reservation is only for party guests or if it is for regular ticket holders (since Touring Plans sends you to make the reservation through a specific link straight to the reservation I'm afraid that might have caused me to miss any warnings that a party ticket is required for the reservation).

Does anyone know what time the regular dining reservation cutoff is this year? I'm trying to decide if I need to cancel this reservation since we are not going to the party and won't have party tickets. I'll keep looking either way just to be sure but I would hate to cancel a reservation that I can use (and the language in the fine print isn't clear).

Thank you in advance!

For clarity since there are conflicting comments, I would Dining Reservations and ask them.

Another DISer called about CRT, which closes at 6:05 non-to party guests. A 6pm reservation is fine. I believe BOG takes non-party reservations until 6:10. YOu’re ok!

Note Dining CMs have been giving conflicting answers but there is a separate dining page for parties and times begin later

Go to the regular dining reservation page for BOG, choose the day you are interested in and it will list the dinner hours. As long as your reservation falls within these hours you will be fine.

Dining reservations that require party tickets are listed on a separate MNSSHP dining reservation page and there are several reminders that you will need party tickets.

Regular BOG dining reservations (no party tickets required):
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/

BOG Example:

Party Night Regular Guest Dinner Hours
Dinner
4:00 PM - 6:10 PM

Party Night MNSSHP Guest Dinner Hours
Dinner
6:30 - 10:00 PM

NOTE: Only Be Our Guest, CRT and Crystal Palace are open during party for party guests. If you have an ADR at one of the other TS restaurants you are good to go because they will be closing early.

To get ADR if you HAVE or are BUYING party tickets you book via this special link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-table-service/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter