Bonnie and Claire's DLRP Trip - Videos + Panoramics

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
I know I've finished my trip report, but I wanted to post the videos we made and also the little panoramic photos we took of each of the areas in and around the Disneyland Park. Unfortunately, the Main Street one went wrong, but the others came out okay. They're a bit weird in places (as had to be "stitched" together) but I think they give a fairly accurate representation of how the lands look!

Click the thumbnails for larger images:

And the videos, which range in size, can be downloaded below. Please forgive the poor filming and occasional remark or appearance from either myself or Claire! We're not pros by any means!

The Sleeping Beauty Castle and a tiny bit of Claire (1 MB)
A little compilation of clips from the parades (feat. Mary Poppins, Ariel and Mr. Incredible) (2 MB)
A teensy clip of Le Carousel de Lancelot (760 KB)
Frontierland in the evening (1 MB)
A mind-numbing compilation of clips from It's A Small World (6 MB)
During a ride on Flying Carpets over Agrabah (1 MB)
During a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean (fairly dark) (1 MB)
Space Mountain going BOOM! (400 KB)
The cool scene at Catastrophe Canyon on the Studio Tram Tour (4 MB)
An hour before the park opened, walking up to the castle to go to breakfast (1 MB)
Eeyore signing autographs in Fantasyland (1 MB)
During a ride on Dumbo the Flying Elephant (1 MB)
The dragon under the Sleeping Beauty Castle going ROOOOOARR! (1 MB)
The view from the Panoramagique hot air balloon (2 MB)
A teensy clip of The Tarzan Encounter (1 MB)
A few clips from The Legend of the Lion King show (9 MB)
A compilation of clips from Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (including me looking like a wally) (7 MB)

Right, that's all from me... until the next trip! princess: :wizard:

Wow Bonnie - you really are spoiling us!!! Haven't looked at them all yet but they look great and really bring the atmosphere back so strongly - oh dear, now I want to go TODAY!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your efforts! :sunny:

There's a little panoramic feature on our camera, which basically gives you a little window to take one (normal-sized) photo in, and then it shows the photo to you on the screen, next to another window, so you can take the next photo in the sequence. You have to line it up really carefully and they go a bit squiffy sometimes (I had to edit a second Big Thunder Mountain out of the Frontierland one, hee!) and once you've taken all of the photos (each of those is made up of about 14 separate pictures) you can "stitch" it together using special software.

She writes great trip reports, she takes wonderful photos and now she gives us panoramic pictures and loads of videos!! :hyper: What doesn't this girl do for her DLP friends!?! :grouphug: Thank you!! :worship:

Thanks for the explanation - I'll have to see if my camera has that option. It has so many features and settings and I've only ever used it to take normal photos!

Wow Bonnie, wonderful!

I am going to save the videos for the weekend :)

I've been informed that the link to the Buffalo Bill video wasn't working, so I've fixed it now, in case anyone tried to download it. :)

Those were brilliant Bonnie, thank you very much. You should have seen the ones we took with thie video mode on the digital camera, they were either shaky or the inside ones like in BB's were really dark.
We even got 30 minutes of the inside of DW's pocket while queueing for HISTA :rotfl:
What camera have you got?

Haven't looked at the videos yet but the panoramic photos are great - very clever!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter