• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Boo 'ed?

I think you can boo as many people as you'd like...I saw someone was quadrupled-boo'd (poor syntax/grammar, but so what). Would you like to be boo'd again? If so, I can boo ya...I only have one boo in my signature...is it a status symbol??

pirate: Boo! to both of ya!! Pass it on (and send the love back, if you feel the need...)!!:rotfl:

Happy Halloween!!

Susan

emmie, go back into your siggy and take out one set of http:// from your booing so it will show up! :thumbsup2

Thank you Lovetoscrap, I was just LQQking at it thinking how stupid i am !!! Thank You !

You know, I work for the Navy Exchange's corporate office, and we already have stockings, ornaments, and other Christmas stuff in our stores!

Boo hoo...no boo...

You see the bouncing orange pumpkins in people's siggies? It's just a fun little pass-it-on fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter