• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Boo 'ed?

I could use a Boo. We were at the "rained out" MNSSHP on 9/14. Anyone want to send me a Boo PM?

We were also rained out on 9/14 so I know what you are feeling.:hug: What a BUMMER! We were really looking forward to it because it was our first MNNSHP and we ended up riding IASW a bunch of times because of the lightning....:headache:

P.S. Check your PM! I Booed you too :thumbsup2

I followed instructions and can't get my boo to work! Can someone tell me how please?

Charleyann:santa:

Do you have to be popular to get boo'd? And if so, is there an election process? Can it be based on favorite character? Am I asking too many silly questions? What is the question for the answer of 42? ;-)

Any chance someone would want to Boo a newbie? Just joined today and I am so excited to be here! :cheer2:

Do you have to be popular to get boo'd? And if so, is there an election process? Can it be based on favorite character? Am I asking too many silly questions? What is the question for the answer of 42? ;-)

You don't need to be popular, Craig -- just available! :)

And you have just been boo'ed as you will see from the PM I just sent you.

Have a great Halloween!

Any chance someone would want to Boo a newbie? Just joined today and I am so excited to be here! :cheer2:

First of all, you've been boo'ed!

Second of all,
welcome.gif

I've been boo'ed!! YAY!! I never thought I'd be happy getting boo'ed from someone from Browns Territory! LOL. I don't even know why our cities don't like each other. LOL.

Another newbie here looking for a boo! This is a great board with so much information, I am so glad I found it!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter