BOO!!! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW! MNSSHP and Epcot F&W!

Yay! Excited to follow along as well! Hope the trip is off to a great start! Especially can't wait to see your posts on F&W... We will experiencing it for the first time on our upcoming trip.

We made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cheer2:

Let me just say that any trip to Disney is always great, but I swear the funniest things always happen to us! It never fails! We just spent about a half hour down in the parking lot at CSR trying to figure out how to close the top on our Camaro convertible!!!!! :lmao::lmao: How many Murphys does it take to do the job??? Apparently more than two! :crazy::crazy: Finally we had to YouTube instructions on how to lock the top down and we're finally in our room! If anyone saw our circus act down there it would have been fit for America's Funniest Home videos for sure!!
Well, we made it to our room! We are in Casitas 4 on the 4th floor and I'm so excited to be here!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I think this room is smaller than the room we had in Casitas 2 last summer, but I could be wrong. At this point I don't even care because I'm tired and ready for bed. :faint: Tomorrow morning we hit MK so we need rest!!! I promise I'll have tons of pics ASAP!!! :grouphug:
Thanks so much for following along with us, the Dream Team fun begins!!! :banana::banana:

57B42BB1-4EF2-44EE-AAAC-69A8AB82C493_zpsmjp5hlvz.jpg

So excited!!!!!!

Welcome! Hope you have a great day at MK. I popped in yesterday afternoon for one last walk down Main Street before I head home Friday. Only a few weeks until our Christmas trip though.

Love your reports!! We're heading down in a few weeks so I'm super excited to read all about your stay. Have a great time!! :goodvibes

Literally LOL at the Camaro convertible. There should totally be a button for that, right??? Nic picked a sweet ride! I love your triple mountain threat you two have going on!! And the WDW sign at night is gorgeous (even though I am sure you two were exhausted). ENJOY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter