Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know HOW to get a Jack and Sally autograph? I saw that they only do photos for the party, which we would only want to wait in line them if there were autographs.
SO, does anyone know of any other ways?

If we do end up getting pics with the spooky duo, does anyone have any tips on how early to line up?
We'll be attending the Oct. 31st party :goodvibes

Will rides operate even if thunderstorm? I would have thought not. We go to the party for trick or treating and rides with no lineups for the kids. Also kids dance parties. Was going to try to see only merida tiana and tink early (before official party start) and alice during party.

Yes rides will all continue in the rain. If there is lightning in the area a FEW outdoor rides will close (speedway, etc.)

Does anyone know HOW to get a Jack and Sally autograph? I saw that they only do photos for the party, which we would only want to wait in line them if there were autographs.
SO, does anyone know of any other ways?

If we do end up getting pics with the spooky duo, does anyone have any tips on how early to line up?
We'll be attending the Oct. 31st party :goodvibes

They actually pass out a piece of paper that already has their signatures on it! So yes you will get a signature but no it won't be done in your book or whatever you have.
PS: the dwarfs don't sign or pass out signature cards!!

So excited to be going on 10/31. First MNSSHP. Whole family is going to be a band of Pirates....Arrgh!

Has anyone been on halloween? I know its going to sell out so it'll be be busy but what about weather? Is it usually in the 70s in the evening?

Right outside of Storybook treats around 10:15...I'm not sure how long before we got there they had been alternating but the cast member in charge said Jiminy would be out to replace Pinocchio right after we got in line...there was almost no one there for Pinocchio either when we spotted them! The mice from Cinderella were in the same area along the new wall where the dwarves meet also...

Ohh cool..I've never seen Jaq and Gus out before. I'd def. would love to see them at the party. Wonder if they'll be out all night. :)

Does anyone know what the balloons look like this year? Normally they are like orange with bats or something..but from the pic I saw it looked like they were just the normal purple or orange you can buy during the normal day..along with a jack balloon. Also does anyone what that they cost? Don't want sticker shock if we decide to get them on our way out lol.

Ohh cool..I've never seen Jaq and Gus out before. I'd def. would love to see them at the party. Wonder if they'll be out all night. :)

Does anyone know what the balloons look like this year? Normally they are like orange with bats or something..but from the pic I saw it looked like they were just the normal purple or orange you can buy during the normal day..along with a jack balloon. Also does anyone what that they cost? Don't want sticker shock if we decide to get them on our way out lol.

I don't think it is Jaq and Gus, but Suzy and Perla, the female mice. I have never seen the males either but that would be cool!

Right outside of Storybook treats around 10:15...I'm not sure how long before we got there they had been alternating but the cast member in charge said Jiminy would be out to replace Pinocchio right after we got in line...there was almost no one there for Pinocchio either when we spotted them! The mice from Cinderella were in the same area along the new wall where the dwarves meet also...

Thanks! I'd LOVE to meet Jiminy!!

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;49625413]I don't think it is Jaq and Gus, but Suzy and Perla, the female mice. I have never seen the males either but that would be cool![/QUOTE]

Good point but yea either way it would pretty awesome to meet either! :banana:

I'm so excited! Going on 9/27 with a friend's family so it will be 4 adults and 5 kids. Their first MNSSHP and my second. :)

Would love some advice. My family is only going for the weekend and this is our only night at the parks so I want to take advantage of the short ride lines. The only character I would like to see is Rapunzel and Flynn. My youngest DD's favorite. She has never cut her hair because she wants it to be long like Rapunzel's. :) Would like to see the fireworks, but not stressed if I don't and want to do the second parade. When do you all think I should line up for Rapunzel? We will be going into the park at 4pm. Thanks!

I am so excited to ride Ariel's ride! She is my favorite princess and I am glad that they have given her a ride of her own. ;)

I'm so excited! Going on 9/27 with a friend's family so it will be 4 adults and 5 kids. Their first MNSSHP and my second. :)

Would love some advice. My family is only going for the weekend and this is our only night at the parks so I want to take advantage of the short ride lines. The only character I would like to see is Rapunzel and Flynn. My youngest DD's favorite. She has never cut her hair because she wants it to be long like Rapunzel's. :) Would like to see the fireworks, but not stressed if I don't and want to do the second parade. When do you all think I should line up for Rapunzel? We will be going into the park at 4pm. Thanks!

I am so excited to ride Ariel's ride! She is my favorite princess and I am glad that they have given her a ride of her own. ;)

I know I haven't been to a MNSSHP before but if your already there at 4 and aren't planning on meeting the dwarves or Jack&Sally..I'd say go to the princess hall at like 6pm and see if they a line for the princesses for the party :)
Also the Ariel ride is precious...I love it!! :cloud9:

With the new Fairytale Hall open, there are two lines which give you two Princesses and their Princes. One line will have Rapunzel & Flynn along with Snow White and Snow Prince. The other line will have Cinderella and Prince Charming and Aurora and Phillip :)

Ohh really? Awesome..thank you for the tip!:worship: We had heard they were all different..so we were thinking that like a 1/2 hour+ for each would take a lot of time.
We were just talking today that its silly that they don't do it like they did for Love week when they had them together in one line...now we can do all the princesses/princes!

Thank you again! :cloud9:

With the new Fairytale Hall open, there are two lines which give you two Princesses and their Princes. One line will have Rapunzel & Flynn along with Snow White and Snow Prince. The other line will have Cinderella and Prince Charming and Aurora and Phillip :)

I thought someone had reported last week that for MNSSHP, three couples were together at the end of one queue at PFH and the fourth couple appeared separately, elsewhere in Fantasyland. Set me straight if I'm wrong. :)

I know I haven't been to a MNSSHP before but if your already there at 4 and aren't planning on meeting the dwarves or Jack&Sally..I'd say go to the princess hall at like 6pm and see if they a line for the princesses for the party :)
Also the Ariel ride is precious...I love it!! :cloud9:

Thank you! I am just so excited that we get to go this year even if just for one night! Don't want to waste too much precious party time waiting. :)

I thought someone had reported last week that for MNSSHP, three couples were together at the end of one queue at PFH and the fourth couple appeared separately, elsewhere in Fantasyland. Set me straight if I'm wrong. :)

:confused3 I didn't think this was once Fairytale Hall had opened. Perhaps I'm wrong. According to Kenny the Pirate, Aurora and Phillip were only meeting in Fantasyland until the 09/20 party so I'm not sure. Unless they're all in the Fairytale Hall in one line? :confused3

:confused3 I didn't think this was once Fairytale Hall had opened. Perhaps I'm wrong. According to Kenny the Pirate, Aurora and Phillip were only meeting in Fantasyland until the 09/20 party so I'm not sure. Unless they're all in the Fairytale Hall in one line? :confused3

Maybe we need some more reports to figure this out. I'm honestly not sure, just thought I had read otherwise at least once. Anyone with MNSSHP PFH experience want to chime in?

I didn't do princess hall but sleeping beauty and Philip were in fantasyland.
Probably need to wait for future parties to get this one correct.

Will the shuttles be running back to the resorts after the party (12/12:30am)? Trying to get back to Coronado Springs at the end of the night. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter