Boohoo-rain, rain, and more rain!

Does not look good at this time. Florida weather system is not like the mainland. Back in my home state of Illinois, our weather came from the west or Southwest.
In Florida it comes from Africa and if the depressions hit one of the Islands, it will break up. If it bypasses all land it will become a Tropical Storm and then a possiable Hurricane. It can bypass Florida and go into the Gulf and then do a "U" turn and come back across. It can also turn North towards SC or NC.

Even though the storm does not come onto land in Florida it will produce large rainfall as they are hundred of miles across in many cases.

As locals we do not get concerned until this time of the year as this is the peak season. So we kinda pay more attention to the weather then other times of the year. '98 & '99 we had drought years and were begging for at least a depression to come in. Like everywhere else, we are at the mercy of Mother Nature.

FYI: Safty should not be a major concern as Disney, as all attractions, gives it top Priority and you will be warned. Example look how fast they empty a pool when there is lighting in the area. Just kind of keep and eye on things besides the glitter.

JBurke mentioned Ponchos and I hate them. As a golfer and Fisherman I prefer my wet suit. They are light, comfortable and most iportant dry. Kinda expensive, but roll up in a pouch and don't take a lot of back pack room. Bass Pro stores have a good selction or any GolfPro shop.
Come and enjoy the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter