Book AP discount room for family-hoping for dvc waitlist

murphy625

Earning My Ears
Can I book a room for a family member with my AP discount? I have a waitlist at Boulder Ridge and Copper Creek and keep stalking the site for studios but missing one night. There are some rooms available at Wilderness Lodge with the AP offer but not sure if I need to be staying in the room. We have 3 other rooms booked with points but want to add another room for a family member. I tried Member Services for cash rooms but they were unable to book all the nights. Hopefully as we approach 31 days out, there will be cancellations-but I may need a back up. TIA

Why not book the nights available with points and book a cash room for the missing night while continuing to stalk availability while having a waitlist?

Why not book the nights available with points and book a cash room for the missing night while continuing to stalk availability while having a waitlist?
I do have one of the nights available booked with points but am wondering if I can book the AP discount for someone else. I have to borrow points for the other two nights and don't want to do that if they don't come through (the trip is in April and I have a June use year). If I can book the AP discount for my sister I will book all 3 nights so they don't have to switch rooms each night (since the middle night is missing) and will cancel if I can get the other 2 nights with points. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter