Book Fastpass Plus - w/Multiple Resort Stays

Great; thank you!

We have three different families going on this trip. Two of the families will check in at All Star Movies on 5/23 and then POFQ on 5/24. The third family won’t check in at Disney until 5/24 at POFQ which means their fast passes can’t be booked at the same time as the first two families.

Would it be best for the first two families to book their fast passes when the earlier booking window opens and try to add the third family the next day or should the first two families wait a day so the fast passes could be together? There will be a total of 9 people needing fast passes.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. But I believe if you link all the accounts together, you should be able to book FPs for everybody at the same time.

Great; thank you!

We have three different families going on this trip. Two of the families will check in at All Star Movies on 5/23 and then POFQ on 5/24. The third family won’t check in at Disney until 5/24 at POFQ which means their fast passes can’t be booked at the same time as the first two families.

Would it be best for the first two families to book their fast passes when the earlier booking window opens and try to add the third family the next day or should the first two families wait a day so the fast passes could be together? There will be a total of 9 people needing fast passes.

I’d book at the earliest window and let the other family book separately. 6 nights is long enough that getting FPS won’t be as difficult. You don’t have to have the exact same times, as long as the windows overlap you can ride at the same time. Try and book the most popular rides at the back end of your trip.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. But I believe if you link all the accounts together, you should be able to book FPs for everybody at the same time.
This is correct. As long as everyone is linked, fastpasses can be booked for all when the earliest FP+ booking day arrives. For my family's trip this past November we had 3 groups, each arriving on separate days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). My group was first to check in (with a split stay no less, Pop for first 2 nights, then immediately moving to Coronado) and I was able to book fastpasses for everyone for the length of the trip when my window for the first check-in date arrived. Obviously I did not include people in fastpasses for days they would not be there, but could include them for all of the days they would be in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter