Book now or wait until onboard?

sandygirl

<font color=6600cc>You are all keeping me sane, in
We are sailing in January, 7 night Western. I already know that I want to sail 4 nights in Dec 2003. I want to spend a few days at MK and then sail right before Christmas.

My question is: should I book the 4 night now and get the best early booking, or should I wait and book onboard and get the credit for re-booking?

You could book now, then while on the ship check out the rates. Figure out if your current reservation equals out to a better price than booking on board less the shipboard credit. If the credit works out to be a better deal, rebook and cancel the first one. If the price has gone up so much that the shipboard credit is less, then just be glad you have the lower rate.

If you book on the ship I believe you get an extra shipboard credit. I am not sure what it is for the 4 day but we just returned from a cruise and if we booked our Dec. 6 7 day on board we would have received a 200.00 shipboard credit. We didn't do it though because they want the down payment on the spot and we weren't shelling out any more money. Either way I say as long as you know you are going on a cruise GOOD FOR YOU! Have a great time.

We knew we wanted to take another 7 day cruise in 2004 and hoped to get one of the secret porthole rooms. We did our research on prices and went ahead and booked the room we wanted. When we sailed a month later the price offered on the cruise was the same as previously quoted except for the $200 shipboard credit. We booked another SPR on the cruise then cancelled the first one and switched rooms when we returned home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter