Book recommendations for my WDW trip?

grrrlennyl

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone had any not-very-long Disney book recommendations for my trip next month. I typically like non-fiction, and would like something that doesn't take up a ton of room in my bag, since I normally don't do a ton of reading on my WDW trips. Bonus points for WDW history-type books.

Here's what I've already read...
Thanks in advance!

Hopefully it is not too late to help you out for your trip - If you are interested in Walt, a couple of my favorites are "How to be like Walt" by Pat Williams and "Walt Disney An American Original" by Bob Thomas. Both give a good insight into Walt's history while still keeping it relatively short. As far as books about the parks, I have enjoyed reading the imagineering field guides. They may be a few years outdated now but they still give a lot of detail on the parks/attractions. Also, anything by Jim Korkis is usually pretty decent.

Hopefully it is not too late to help you out for your trip - If you are interested in Walt, a couple of my favorites are "How to be like Walt" by Pat Williams and "Walt Disney An American Original" by Bob Thomas. Both give a good insight into Walt's history while still keeping it relatively short. As far as books about the parks, I have enjoyed reading the imagineering field guides. They may be a few years outdated now but they still give a lot of detail on the parks/attractions. Also, anything by Jim Korkis is usually pretty decent.

I'm actually waiting for the bus to Epcot right now, but I'm definitely going to look into those books once I'm back. I have trips planned for late February and October of next year, so this will come in handy.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter