Booked ASMo for 11/28 - 12/02...

Pete's Mom

<font color=green>I have no other name!<br><font c
Last month I booked ASMo for 11/28/01 - 12/02/01 but could only get the standard off season rate of $77.00 a night.:(

Has anyone gotten the $ 49.00 rate for ASMo after the October 3 deadline date or have any ideas on getting a better rate?

Keep calling and asking for the better rate, If you luck out
you will get a CM who will go the distance for you and
get you the better rate, That's what I did last year and
after calling every few days and asking for the rates and
if there was any change in rates I got a CM who gave me
AllStars for 49.00 for Christmas through the 5th it
Was worth calling.So don't give up call and ask.You
are booked so you got a room, But you might have
to go to say AllStar music or one of the others
But a room is a room is a room And remember
they will start charging more for room's near the
food courts so ask for a room further away, It's not that
big a deal I enjoyed walking all over the hotels
We were at Jazz and it was nice...It was just so darn
COLD.....So Call and Call some more..

You know that's during the DIS Convention, right? Look out for all the lime green ribbons and crazy happy people!

Hi Pete's Mom.

My sister got the AS Sports for the $49 rate for a stay in November. She got it with the annual passport discount. The CM told her that the rate goes through December.

One thing though, when she ask for the rate at the AS Movies or Music, they said they were sold out during the time of her stay. When she called and checked back a couple of days later, another CM said they were sold out at the Music and Movies, but had plenty of availability at the Sports. The first CM didn't take the time to tell her that so be sure to check all the options.

Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter