Booked for August

wayneg

Booked our flights last night, into Miami on 6th August, back from MCO on the 29th.
My options
Economy from MAN £924
Business class from MAN £1808
Booked Business class from Dublin £826pp:thumbsup2

Just need to get to and from Dublin now.:rotfl:

Great price Wayne :thumbsup2 A bit OT but I have never understood how you can clear US customs in Dublin, surely it's no different than flying from elsewhere?

Nice:goodvibes, we'll miss you by a day, we leave here on the 30th Aug.
Could have a daily candy if I had planned better.:thumbsup2

Great price Wayne :thumbsup2 A bit OT but I have never understood how you can clear US customs in Dublin, surely it's no different than flying from elsewhere?

They have US border control at Dublin airport. Used it when we flew last year. Could do with same here.:goodvibes

Thanks I agree we could do with it at Manchester to save all the hassle after a long day travelling. What a bonus that would be :)

Good news Wayne. Lovely to have a return visit in the pipeline. You all going?

Mrs TT

We'll be there from 18th to 30th. We should try for another Dismeet. I will wear my light-up Minnie ears again ;)

Great price Wayne!
Who is that flying with?

Its a codeshare flight with BA/AA flying on AA planes, I think we get 150% airmiles which should get us enough miles for 2 free nights hotel per person.

We'll be there from 18th to 30th. We should try for another Dismeet. I will wear my light-up Minnie ears again ;)

Cruise 22nd to 29th so will have to try arrange something 18th-21st.

you could have made me one of your Dole Whip specials though :goodvibes

Can't make your own anymore as far as I know:sad2:

wow!!!! that's an amazing fare for business class!!!!!!
wow wow wow!!!!!! fantastic!!!! :thumbsup2
how's AA's business class? i've never flown on AA across the atlantic.
do you fly straight from dublin to miami, or do you stop along the way?
did you get to pick your seats?

wow!!!! that's an amazing fare for business class!!!!!!
wow wow wow!!!!!! fantastic!!!! :thumbsup2
how's AA's business class? i've never flown on AA across the atlantic.
do you fly straight from dublin to miami, or do you stop along the way?
did you get to pick your seats?

Not had time to look at AA biz class, a quick search reads well. After Xmas I will have a proper look.
I believe Dublin is like Manchester, no direct scheduled flight to Miami, only option is indirect but with the lounges we don't mind, even took a longer stopover so we can use the lounge :rotfl:

Chose seats when I booked but not sure it has worked, I looked on AA site and it is asking me to choose again on there so I assume my selection did not work with the agent I used. Again I have no time til after Xmas.

Not had time to look at AA biz class, a quick search reads well. After Xmas I will have a proper look.
I believe Dublin is like Manchester, no direct scheduled flight to Miami, only option is indirect but with the lounges we don't mind, even took a longer stopover so we can use the lounge :rotfl:

Chose seats when I booked but not sure it has worked, I looked on AA site and it is asking me to choose again on there so I assume my selection did not work with the agent I used. Again I have no time til after Xmas.

right...all those poinsettias (or are they not as big in the UK for xmas as they are in the US?) :)

well no complaining about all the hard holiday work - that's what pays for your zillions of trips to the US of A :)

where do you enter the US on that flight? JFK?

right...all those poinsettias (or are they not as big in the UK for xmas as they are in the US?) :)

well no complaining about all the hard holiday work - that's what pays for your zillions of trips to the US of A :)

where do you enter the US on that flight? JFK?

Not sold them for 20 years, my shop has powerful aircon, its too cold for some plants. We do not get good ones here like the US so I keep away from them.

Yes I think we opted for JFK, they were best times, had choice of 3 or 4 airports but JFK worked best IIRC.

Not sold them for 20 years, my shop has powerful aircon, its too cold for some plants. We do not get good ones here like the US so I keep away from them.

Yes I think we opted for JFK, they were best times, had choice of 3 or 4 airports but JFK worked best IIRC.

be careful about the connecting flight.
When i just checked AA, they offered me flying into JFK and then out of newark. How insane is that??
Make sure your connecting flight is out of JFK.

So flying JFK. Shall i acquaint you with the nightmare that is JFK?
Actually, American is fine at JFK. They have a nice terminal (terminal 8). Unlike the third world delta terminal (terminal 2).

i'm pretty sure you fly both into and out of terminal 8, so it's really easy.
But i have to check that to make sure.
oh wait - you're flying out of dublin, then i'm sure you fly into terminal 8.
That's fantastic. It's soooooo easy as you'll be in the same terminal coming in from dublin and heading out to miami. Easy shmeezy.
And they have two business lounges, one for domestic and one for international, so you'll have access in both directions.

Yes, been waiting for Matt to confirm he can go with us.:thumbsup2

Excellent! While Tony Toon and I love our hols I do miss sharing them with DD, DS old Uncle Tom Cobley and all :rotfl2: Niece is expecting baby no 2 today. Reckon we might manage to force her, her hubby, great niece, great nice/nephew and a host of others to come with us again in the not too distant future. :thumbsup2

Mrs TT

Delighted to read you got a bargain :thumbsup2

Is it a 'boomerang' flight or will you return to Dublin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter