Booked for Next Year?

I priced up last years' OKW trip for 2018. £1500 more for one week. Glad I bought my DVC this year. Cost about £8500 for 160 points and I can stay now for around $90 a night. Will pay for itself in 3 trips.Then I can sell up and probably get more than I paid for it, or rent points out every year at over $1000 a time profit until 2054 when I don't use it. Regular visitors should consider a resale DVC contract, if you have the capital it can save you a lot of money.

Hi we are looking into DVC now because of the prices. Where did you purchase it from? It seems to work out over the long term, I'm not sure when to purchase it as we want to go August 18 but hoping the exchange rate may pick up before then.

Hi we are looking into DVC now because of the prices. Where did you purchase it from? It seems to work out over the long term, I'm not sure when to purchase it as we want to go August 18 but hoping the exchange rate may pick up before then.
DVC Resale Market but there's quite a few brokers. Got a 160 point SSR contract for 75 a point, but with last years points banked. Just rented those with David's immediately as I couldn't use them. This brought the price per point down to 64, with all 2017 and 2018 points.

We've just booked a 19 night trip for August 2018 with 10 nights in a 1 bed at OKW. We wanted Yacht Club but it has sold out on free dining. I doubt there will be any Brits staying at Yacht and Beach next summer. Disney has really restricted the number of rooms available on free dining to the UK market for 2018. Thompson launched their summer 2018 holidays 2 weeks after Disney went on pre-sale. I seriously doubt they will take many summer bookings - who knows, there may be some cheap flights available for late bookers next year.

I jus like owed on the Disney website and with Thomas Cook and Thompson and they are all showing availability with free dining at both The Yacht and Beach club for August 2018. Admittedly not in the cheapest of rooms but it's still there if you want it

We've just booked a 19 night trip for August 2018 with 10 nights in a 1 bed at OKW. We wanted Yacht Club but it has sold out on free dining. I doubt there will be any Brits staying at Yacht and Beach next summer. Disney has really restricted the number of rooms available on free dining to the UK market for 2018. Thompson launched their summer 2018 holidays 2 weeks after Disney went on pre-sale. I seriously doubt they will take many summer bookings - who knows, there may be some cheap flights available for late bookers next year.

We are booked in a garden view room at the Beach Club for 2018. I did book the second day free dining was out I think though. Cost horrible and will almost certainly be our last trip having gone every year for a decade. This one was only magageable as DS is now 18 and not coming with us so we are three not four. I can't wait though. We will go out with a bang!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter