Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

Well someone screwed up. Not sure if it was MS or DCL. Requested 8A, was charged points for an 8A, but DCL website shows 8C.

Don't really care that it's an 8C, but the cost is different. Not in the mood to try all day to get the points fixed.

I wonder if not receiving a stateroom number had something to do with this? Do you now have a stateroom number on the reservation?

Yikes, I looked on the Website and I do not even see our reservation. Think I will check later in the day though after seeing this. I am sure they will straighten it out for you, but I don't think today would be the day to attempt correcting it anyway. Good luck with that..

I finally got through about 50 minutes ago - listened to Epcot music, then Wishes, and now Aladdin. I was suprised how quickly before 8am EST that fast busies started! o_O

I wonder if not receiving a stateroom number had something to do with this? Do you now have a stateroom number on the reservation?

Yikes, I looked on the Website and I do not even see our reservation. Think I will check later in the day though after seeing this. I am sure they will straighten it out for you, but I don't think today would be the day to attempt correcting it anyway. Good luck with that..

Cabin 8516 per DCL website. It's still a Cat 8, so I'm okay with that.

Shows up as an upcoming reservation on the member website also. First time we've used points for a cruise so that was unexpected.

Somebody just reported on the Cruise Board that 10A is sold out, but no word from the Member Website yet on that..

Shows up as an upcoming reservation on the member website also. First time we've used points for a cruise so that was unexpected.

Yes - cruises show up as upcoming vacations - which is really nice. =) When I first booked the Alaskan cruise it showed up almost immediately after booking.

Well at least I found the reservation and points used under DH's account, but I do not see a stateroom number listed. Guess I will snoop around a bit more lol..

BOOKED! Put on hold at 8:01 call answered at 9:30, booked by 9:45. Pixie dust to everyone on hold. Counting the days! Category 8D

127 min of busy signals- please send pixie dust. If we are lucky to get a booking, it will be our first one.

Well at least I found the reservation and points used under DH's account, but I do not see a stateroom number listed. Guess I will snoop around a bit more lol..

I got my cabin number off the DCL website.

127 min of busy signals- please send pixie dust. If we are lucky to get a booking, it will be our first one.

Keep trying, you will eventually get in. For those who do not get in the queue right at opening time, it does take repeated calling, as you can see for even a couple hours. Keep your extra phone charged though, so you don't get in and then lose connection. Once you do get a ring, stay on it even if it just keeps ringing. You will then eventually reach the hold queue.

I really feel this particular cruise is going to be well worth it. With the combination of the Dream and the 20th DVC Anniversary, well I just think there will be some special happenings on board this one!

Hugs to all, and know that we all feel your pain.. :grouphug:

8C and 8B gone

Website is now showing 8A & 8B gone...

Then again, someone on the phone with MS reported on the Cruise board that 10A gone also, so who knows. Just have as many choices ready that you would consider booking. I had about 6 choices, lol. But got my first one which was 8C.

Hang in there..

Sounds like booking a cabin is a long proccess once you get a CM. Sounds like the CM takes your info and then calls DCL. is that the way it works and repeats it to a DCL CM?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter