Booking FP+ at the same time

Duck143

DIS Veteran
My FP+ booking day is Monday and I was just double (triple) checking that I can book for one of our park days on my computer while my DH can book for a different park day on MDX on his phone? I ant to go straight for AK FOP, but I want him to go for 7DMT MK. Can we book the same party for these different days at the exact same 7am moment without causing MDX to get confused?

I think so- I’m not sure. I’ve had different tabs open on the computer so I can book each FP+ immediately after the previous one and that worked fine. You can always experiment with other days before your booking date. I booked FP+ the day my tickets came in the mail to make sure everything was working and then just cancelled them immediately.

I’m not so sure. When I was in the parks using the app at the same times the kids were trying to use it, it screwed up or would give me a sorry couldn’t complete the task at this time type message

Dh and I booked ours at the same time on our phones. He went for 7dmt while I went for fop and it worked fine.

Thanks everyone! I'm going to start a new thread with my order of stuff and ask for your input on my list of priorities. I can't wait for my FP day to be over!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter