Booking multiple rooms

titojackson84

Mouseketeer
I’m planning on going with a group of friends and staying in one of the endless summer hotels. We’re looking at 4 rooms with 2 people each, but each group is essentially their own party. Would it be easier to just have each group of 2 book their own package? I’m mostly concerned with if someone has to cancel and they end up having a fee to cover and getting stuck covering the fee or any other complication like that.

If we each do our own package, is there a way to get the rooms close to each other so we aren’t all over the hotel?

Do you really have to book as a package? Universal packages rarely save money. Price out the Room Only rate, Tickets (or passes) and anything else included in the package and see if there is really any benefit.

Room only with each person purchasing their own would be best if you think someone might have to cancel last minute.

You can definitely ask to have the rooms as close together as possible and they will accommodate as best as possible. Make sure you call back a week or so before check in and make sure its noted with each reservation number that you would like to be as close as possible.

It would save $125 by doing a package due to the length of stat bonus. I gave everyone a basic total if we booked now just to get an idea of the money they would need. Waiting to see if any deals come along. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter