booking online on the dlp site???????????????????????help..

tracyjane

disney loving fanatic
could anybody tell me if different companies get allocated so many rooms each!!!!!!!! my friend tried to book online with dlp direct over the new year but they say all there rooms are full!!!!!!!!!. i wondered if she went through thomson,first choice or someone like that would it be likely they might have a room. having trouble getting a disney booking with all these companies online :( :( :(
::MinnieMo tracy::MinnieMo

I've found that whether it's DLP, WDW, or any other destination, it's usually best to call them directly. The numbers, according to where you are located, are on this site:

www.mousekingdom.com

There is an excellent DLP forum at that site as well. (No offense to the DIS, but the other forum has mostly European members while this one has mostly American)

It's hard to believe that all the Disney hotels are full for the new year.... if they are that's a good sign I think!

I think that the other companies are allocated so many rooms. So your friend could try but it I would imagine it will be a lot dearer by doing it this way.

I'm not surprised that they are booked as they always are at new year.

Nikki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter