Booking Question

asunutgirl

DIS Veteran
We own at Aulani and are planning a trip for July 2015. I've been looking at the calendar and our 11 month booking window opens in August - while we will be out of the country on this year's vacation (non-DVC.) What is the likelihood that a 2 bedroom garden view will still be available when we return home? (We are gone 8 days.)

We've only been members since 2012 and I don't have enough booking experience to know if I can wait until I get back or if we need to book a different week before we leave.

First world problems...

I only have experience at Aulani for the 7 month mark since it is not my home resort.
That said since you have the 11 month booking advantage I would say you are probably going to be fine waiting 8 days. It is more urgent to book right when your window opens if its at the 7 month mark (non home resort)... or when you are booking for Christmas/New Years time.

Can't you call from out of the country or access the internet?

You could send a reservation request via the member contact form as you leave on vacation. It takes MS a couple of days to process the request if that timing will work.

:earsboy: Bill

Can't you call from out of the country or access the internet?

You could send a reservation request via the member contact form as you leave on vacation. It takes MS a couple of days to process the request if that timing will work.

:earsboy: Bill

Yes, we can call but it will be very expensive. Trying to avoid that.

Thanks for the reservation request - I didn't think about that. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter