• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Royal Caribbean through David's Vacation Club

Stitch577

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I had a trip booked to Disney World this summer that I may have to end up cancelling since I am from an area that still has a quarantine order. David's Vacation Club told me I would be able to use the $1800 credit I will receive if I cancel to put towards a Royal Caribbean cruise. I was wondering if anyone has ever booked a cruise through David's Vacation Club and how far $1800 could get two adults. Thank you!

Depends how you want to do it. Does the $1800 have to be for cruise fare only? The 16 night Galveston to Barcelona cruise is Mar 22-Apr 7 and for 2 people with the sale they have going on is only $1300 for an inside stateroom. I wonder if you could use the other $500 for shore excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter