Bottled Water at Disneyland CA?

friskygz

Earning My Ears
Howdy! Does DL sell bottled water at the theme park? If so, how much per bottle? Can I bring in my own?

Thanks!

A Dasani bottled water is $2.50 usually. I bring a case of 24 bought at the store for $4.99. So I get 24 bottles for what I would pay for 2 at the parks. We load a few under the stroller every day and go. It is fine to bring in your own!

Andrea

Thanks for the Info... I'll be at Disneyland TOMORROW!!! Yippee! :woohoo: any other tips on bringing food into the park? ARe back-packs a pain to get on the rides? Can I bring small snack packs or puddings/jello type stuff? I'm taking my 6yo nephew for his first DL trip ever! Do you know if DLHotel has microwaves in the rooms? We're staying there and I'd like to bring some micro-popcorn for snacks.

Bottled water price is $2.75 at the parks and yes you can bring your own bottled water.

I don't recall there being a microwave in our room at the DLH! We do bring snacks for the kiddos, and backpacks are easy to take on most rides, but we leave ours on the stroller so I can't say for sure. Most of the time, I way overpack on snacks and end up lugging it around. But water, we take a lot of. And we usually pack some capri-suns for the kids too! Have fun, how exciting that you will be there tomorrow!

Andrea

We were just there and as others have said they do sell bottled water, but we found that they didn't start selling them until after 11:00 when most of the vendors open. Here's an example. We wanted to get water and slushys from the vendor in Toontown. We went up and asked if they were open. They said not until 11:00, we looked down at out watch and it was 11:45. They said sorry, but there was nothing they could do. Good luck, and take your own.

When we were there last winter, I'd stuff at least 6 in my back pack. A little heavy at first, but it does lighten up as the day goes on. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter