Bottled Water service on Fantasy - Is Evian Available.

When I Grow Up

Mouseketeer
Years ago the Bottled Water that could be ordered and delivered to your stateroom was Evian. For years we lugged a carry on aboard with our own supply. I did check a couple of times and it seems DCL stopped the Evian in favor of another brand. Just wondered if anyone on a recent cruise has noticed what brands are available. Just trying to save hauling a supply on board again but if I have to no worries.

If you’re willing to pay the marked up price (honestly thought it was reasonable for on board dining) Palo (at least on fantasy as of last week) has a water menu with at least 12 flat options, I think there was Evian and I know there was Voss, Hildon, and other good options. We ordered about 5 on our first night at Palo and took them back to the room with us. We loved the Finnish water though the name escapes me. Do not recommend the Australian option.

Thanks for the info . Funny enough Evian is the only water the wife likes. We buy it by the case from Sams Wholesale Club. What I have noticed is that other brands tend to have an aftertaste. You don't notice it until you do a taste comparison. I guess I will be lugging on our supply again. Must try the water menu at Palo. That sound interesting. Thanks again.

Thanks for the info . Funny enough Evian is the only water the wife likes. We buy it by the case from Sams Wholesale Club. What I have noticed is that other brands tend to have an aftertaste. You don't notice it until you do a taste comparison. I guess I will be lugging on our supply again. Must try the water menu at Palo. That sound interesting. Thanks again.
I actually think of Evian as having a distinct taste that I don’t hate but don’t want to pay for either…but anything is better than Dasani and Aquafina. 🤣

We once shipped Fiji water to our pre-cruise hotel and then just stuck a luggage tag on the box at the pier terminal and it made it to our room (no promises that will work but we are 1:1 so far).

I was wondering about this very same thing! We sail in June, and I was looking at pre-ordering the water, but all they have online is Dasani. I definitely remember from prior cruises that you could order Evian onboard. Curious if that is still an option for the Fantasy or if you are stuck with Dasani hose water?

I was wondering about this very same thing! We sail in June, and I was looking at pre-ordering the water, but all they have online is Dasani. I definitely remember from prior cruises that you could order Evian onboard. Curious if that is still an option for the Fantasy or if you are stuck with Dasani hose water?
I didn’t try too hard to explore pre-order options, but we did not see anything other than Dasani available anywhere on the ship (last week) other than Palo/Remy. They were willing to sell us large quantities at Palo and Remy though.

I should mention we are content to drink filtered water in the MDRs so I didn’t check if you could buy Evian there.

We were on the Dream last week and saw Dasani for sale. I take my own Zephryhills water in our carry on. We did the dessert tasting at Remy and they had a water list of about 10 types but I remember them saying they were out of Evian. We tried a water in a blue bottle, from Finland I think. My husband and daughter liked it. I didn't, but I still have a lot of taste issues from covid.

No Evian for order even aboard the ship. We had our cooling box stocked with Dasani in a concierge room-so no Evian there either. Not sure about the main dining rooms, but Palo had Evian.

For those have taken a case of water on board, do you carry it with you along with your tote bag until your room is ready? Considering the Costco/Sam's option but can't actually carry it for too long. Thanks for any tips.

For those have taken a case of water on board, do you carry it with you along with your tote bag until your room is ready? Considering the Costco/Sam's option but can't actually carry it for too long. Thanks for any tips.

We put it into a small, rolling carry on suitcase and bring it onboard.

We put it into a small, rolling carry on suitcase and bring it onboard.
Thanks! Not sure we will have room for another luggage. Might see if I can pack better and free up a rolling carryon though. July is going to be hot and I'll drink more water with bottled.

I didn’t know this was a possibility. So no problems with checking a case of water? It would be much easier than carrying on. Thank you!
If it doesn't crack or spill, no. But if it does - seeing how they throw these things around - there will be a few puzzled souls on board drying their Evian-soaked clothes for the formal night.

If it doesn't crack or spill, no. But if it does - seeing how they throw these things around - there will be a few puzzled souls on board drying their Evian-soaked clothes for the formal night.
It's a good point. The one time we've done it we had very sturdy water bottles (Fiji) that were also packaged within a shipping cardboard box. A lot of the big brand water bottles these days (looking at you Arrowhead and Crystal Geyser!) are so flimsy I would think they could explode being tossed around with luggage.

I didn’t know this was a possibility. So no problems with checking a case of water? It would be much easier than carrying on. Thank you!
The porters will usually take it from you, since they want the tips and they are not around when the luggage is actually being delivered onboard the ship. The policy is that permitted beverages are to be hand-carried on board.

Just know that if the packaging should break down and luggage gets wet, you may be charged for the cost of cleaning or replacing goods damaged by your failure to comply with the requirement that beverages are to be hand-carried (not to mention messing us someone else’s vacation clothing).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter