Bottles of water?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Can we carry on unopened bottles of water? A few years ago, I had an opened bottle, and they made me throw it away.

If I cannot carry some on, can I put them in the checked bags?

Bobbi:)

Can we carry on unopened bottles of water? A few years ago, I had an opened bottle, and they made me throw it away.

If I cannot carry some on, can I put them in the checked bags?

Bobbi:)

Some days they are sent to the Naughty Room but DH and I have never had a problem. We show up at the port with a case of water still packaged. I have labels identifying it as ours in bright colors taped outside. When it arrives in the cabin I just cut open the plastic top for access and put on out giant aft balcony.

Can we carry on unopened bottles of water? A few years ago, I had an opened bottle, and they made me throw it away. If I cannot carry some on, can I put them in the checked bags? Bobbi:)

We have brought cases of water on and 2 bottles of wine. We have never had a problem.

We have never brought bottles onboard - singles at a time.

We have never had a problem with cases of water. I hit up Wally World, KMart or simply the grocery and grab a full case of bottles and make sure it's taped well.

If you have the time away from home (we have a buzz into a grocery in Alaska on our independent land tour). We will grab a plastic wrapped case. I have name, record number, cabin number, ship location. Tape that onto the case of water and it always magically ends up in our cabin-never fails.

Be sure to smile, chit chat and..... Tip well. Never fails.

I do the same with a 12 pack of diet ginger ale. Ship does not stock it. Only way i can manage my am pills.

Never seen the Naughty Room!

So the way I am understanding these replies is that you just check the entire case of water with the porters like it was another bag? Or how exactly is it done?

Ok! We are on our way with unopened package of water bottles!:thumbsup2

our first Royal Caribbean cruise our cabin attendant asked if we wanted ice water and we said yes and yummy ice water ended up in our room twice daily, no need to carry on at all.

our first Royal Caribbean cruise our cabin attendant asked if we wanted ice water and we said yes and yummy ice water ended up in our room twice daily, no need to carry on at all.

Interesting. Ice was offered, but not ice water. Anyway, things worked out fine.

This was my experience on the Allure of the Seas December 2013.

I purchased a 12-pack of Coke Zero at the supermarker, taped a luggage tag on it, placed it with the rest of my luggage upon boarding and it was delivered to the cabin with the rest of the luggage. Easy peasy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter