bought wrong MVMCP-HELP!

jeanneg4of4

Mouseketeer
I just bought our MVMCP tickets for DEC 2 but we will be leaving befor that. I was supose to buy for NOV. 30. We were going to go that day but, needed to change our plans. Does anyone know if there is something I can do?

DSIL & family went to MVMCP last year & they got sick while at WDW. They were able to trade the tickets for another night, so I doubt you'll have a probably switching your tickets.

Originally posted by jeanneg4of4
I just bought our MVMCP tickets for DEC 2 but we will be leaving befor that. I was supose to buy for NOV. 30. We were going to go that day but, needed to change our plans. Does anyone know if there is something I can do?

There is a number at the bottom of the letter. Call that number and tell them you got tickets for the wrong night. They will give you the right night and as you to return the wrong ones.

We had to switch our plans and our dates last year for MNSSHP and they were very nice about letting me switch my dates. The CM put it in the computer, I mailed back my tickets (certified mail) and they reissued me new tickets. Very easy!!

Good luck!
:sunny:

I exchanged my tickets last month due to our vacation plans. At the bottom of your confirmation letter that came with the tickets is a mailing address for Disney ticketing. You will need to write a letter telling them of your circumstances and send back your tickets. Make sure to mention the new date you would like to attend in your letter. I sent mine back via regular mail and received my new tickets about 2 weeks later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter