• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounce back?

Last time I stayed at WDW, I don't recall having the bounce back offer communicated to me. How do they usually do it: brochure in room, email, at checkout?

It was buried on two pages within the brochure handed to you at check in Or in that same brochure typically left on table in room.
Or just call extension or phone number previously provided here.
I got a great deluxe deal :)

I'm curious - if you book a bounce back offer, can it only be for the people with you on your current trip? I'd like to take advantage of this on our next trip, but the trip we'd be booking next will have two extra people since my parents will be coming with us.

Each adult on your current reservation can book one room. Then anyone can be a guest in those rooms. For example, my DH & I were there last September. We are going again in December with my DS & DDIL. I booked a room for myself with DDIL as guest in my room; booked DH a room with DS in his room. Then, of course, we will sleep in the appropriate room (;)).

Last time we did this, the CM at check in re-arranged everyone into the right room. This was before Magic Bands tho. So I'm not sure if they can still do that. I do not plan on doing online check in, so we can put DS's credit card down on one room & hopefully get the room occupants fixed. If they can't, no big deal. We'll make it work.

So in your case, as long as there are 2 adults on your current trip, you can book 2 rooms.

Last edited:
I am curious myself about the bounce back offers. I am going in December 2017 to both WDW and Universal and already thinking about another trip for Nov 2018. It would be good to know the availability to start planning and seeing which days work best. Good luck to everyone hoping for a good bounce back offer.

I would also like to book a bounce back when we are there in September. Does anyone know if you have to book the same category that you are staying? We are staying at AKL in September, but would like to bring my parents along for the bounce back and would maybe do a family suite at AOA. Is that allowed?

I would also like to book a bounce back when we are there in September. Does anyone know if you have to book the same category that you are staying? We are staying at AKL in September, but would like to bring my parents along for the bounce back and would maybe do a family suite at AOA. Is that allowed?
Yes- you can book any category room. Usually, though, the room only discount percentages are different per category. For example, you may get 30% off a deluxe but only 10% off a value.

I am curious myself about the bounce back offers. I am going in December 2017 to both WDW and Universal and already thinking about another trip for Nov 2018. It would be good to know the availability to start planning and seeing which days work best. Good luck to everyone hoping for a good bounce back offer.

Just an FYI, no dates in November were offered this year. The dates seemed more limited than in the past. Keep an eye on the Dis tho, someone always posts the new offer.

It was buried on two pages within the brochure handed to you at check in Or in that same brochure typically left on table in room.
Or just call extension or phone number previously provided here.
I got a great deluxe deal :)
Who has time to look at that? I saw some brochure on the dresser. Never touched it. Didn't know about the phone number.

I want to go back so badly. Trying to figure out airfare to visit our timeshare. But, oh, we were spoiled by staying at a resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter