Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

The offer I have is 40% off at the YC CL. The discounts at the CR are not as deep. I haven’t been back to YC CL since prior to COVID. We have been a couple of times before CL reopened. I’ve just become a real CR fan since COVID and feel like they’ve stepped up their game since the shutdown, while YC has had the reverse happen. I love the conscience of CL, but hate the idea of wasting my “ Disney calories” on what you are describing—especially the lukewarm part. I think the great discount is pulling me, but I’m second guessing (particularly during the colder months).
P.s. what additions did they have for midday snacks?
Is that an AP discount? Generally, discounts to the public (non FL resident) top out at 30-35%. Cast member friends and family can be up to 40%, as well.

Yes, it is a regular AP discount. The CL room is 40% off. It seems like most other resorts are closer to 35%, but for some reason they have a little extra to push YC. I feel like BC was closer to 35%

The offer I have is 40% off at the YC CL. The discounts at the CR are not as deep. I haven’t been back to YC CL since prior to COVID. We have been a couple of times before CL reopened. I’ve just become a real CR fan since COVID and feel like they’ve stepped up their game since the shutdown, while YC has had the reverse happen. I love the conscience of CL, but hate the idea of wasting my “ Disney calories” on what you are describing—especially the lukewarm part. I think the great discount is pulling me, but I’m second guessing (particularly during the colder months).
P.s. what additions did they have for midday snacks?
The usual dip and veggie assortment, lunchables PBJ, but different chips, goldfish, grahams crackers, Pita Chips, smartfood, three different varieties of cookies, it’s seemed more than in 2022.

I was just at YC last week and called in for a BB offer on a reservtion I already had made at the BC for April. Went without a hitch... I wanted to make sure the newly converted reservation was room only since I am a AP holder, and she said "yes because that's how it was originally booked."

Saved $1801.33 (30%) on a BC WV room. I'm still going to watch for AP offers to see if I can get it for even less. I'd rather have the AP offer than the BB offer, because I can then control it rather than needing to call in for changes.

Just booked a BB for Sept at CSR GDT, it’s an ok offer but I’ll keep an eye out for an AP offer. Not sure about a Sept trip this year but nothing to lose by booking the BB just in case while I can. Inquired about RIV for dates in April and Sept and it wasn’t available for either.

We have a BB booked for August but I'm going to keep an eye out for new offers in the new year. Currently have a room only booking and there's now a Canadian ticket offer. Will look to see if it's a better option to try and book something else with room and tickets. Always checking as every penny counts!! :)

I just priced the difference between the BounceBack offer I got for our April trip while we were there in December and the new Annual Passholder offer. The BB offer beats the AP offer by $300. Not worth it to try to convert, so will hang on to the BB.

Just booked a BB for Sept at CSR GDT, it’s an ok offer but I’ll keep an eye out for an AP offer. Not sure about a Sept trip this year but nothing to lose by booking the BB just in case while I can. Inquired about RIV for dates in April and Sept and it wasn’t available for either.
Cancelled this. Came out a bit less than the Stay More Save More offer I booked but by cancelling I don’t have to deal with trying to get Disney to convert the BB package to a room only (I don’t like the change fees on packages and despite asking for a room only booking the CM booked it as a ticketless package). Will probably end at an AP rate when they’re announced though.

Cancelled this. Came out a bit less than the Stay More Save More offer I booked but by cancelling I don’t have to deal with trying to get Disney to convert the BB package to a room only (I don’t like the change fees on packages and despite asking for a room only booking the CM booked it as a ticketless package). Will probably end at an AP rate when they’re announced though.
I did the same thing.... canceled my 35% off BB in favor for 30% off for same room type just to be able to manage it myself... some of my friends and family think I'm nuts, but it's still a whole lot better than some of the recent offers.

I would have kept the BB offer, you can modify it if what you want becomes available. If you cancel, you can't modify. The room I wanted was not originally available for the BB offer, but the CM had me book a reservation anyways, because she said at least the discount was locked in. I did, and kept calling back and the room I wanted originally became available. I am also going to see what the Disney+ offer is, I don't expect it to be better than 35% off a deluxe. If it is better, I'll book that if they have the room I want and then cancel the BB reservation. Hope you get your CL room!
How close to your trip did this happen? I booked a BB for this coming February back in August. I booked POR because CBR and All Star Music suites weren't available. I recently called and was able to change my dates by a day (The CM first said it wasn't available to change, and "called Tinkerbell" to change it).
I just called again today because we realllllly want to switch to CBR or ASMu, and the CM said they aren't available under bounceback. There are rooms available at rack rate on the Disney website, but my trip is in 30 days (I was able to fight and get a room only reservation). What are the chances if I keep calling that they can change my resort?

How close to your trip did this happen? I booked a BB for this coming February back in August. I booked POR because CBR and All Star Music suites weren't available. I recently called and was able to change my dates by a day (The CM first said it wasn't available to change, and "called Tinkerbell" to change it).
I just called again today because we realllllly want to switch to CBR or ASMu, and the CM said they aren't available under bounceback. There are rooms available at rack rate on the Disney website, but my trip is in 30 days (I was able to fight and get a room only reservation). What are the chances if I keep calling that they can change my resort?
I'm not going until September and we were at the WL in September 2023. The room I wanted was a Copper Creek villa, and that inventory (because it is DVC) was not available to book for cash until October (which was past the 7 day BB booking window). I booked a GF room and then when I called in October, the CCV room was available, so I changed it. The thing is, even if the room shows at rack rate, it might not be available for the BB rate. I would think they would change the room up until almost arrival if something is available. They might cancel the first reservation and refund the money then charge you again for the new room because I'm not sure if they can transfer the deposit. I'd keep trying, the worst that can happen is they don't have the availability. If you are going President's week, it could be challenging. It's vacation week for all the schools here in the Northeast and everyone goes to Disney! Hope it works out for you.

Last edited:
When I initially booked a bounceback (last July) I wanted Caribbean Beach (for this July) but there was no availability so I booked POR. I called back in September and they were able to book me at Caribbean Beach but only because they broke it up into 2 separate reservations (versus one continuous reservation for the length of stay). I called back again a few months ago to see if both reservations could be put under one reservation and they were able to do it then. Hopefully if you get a chance to call them back later more inventory opens up and you get your preferred resort!

When I initially booked a bounceback (last July) I wanted Caribbean Beach (for this July) but there was no availability so I booked POR. I called back in September and they were able to book me at Caribbean Beach but only because they broke it up into 2 separate reservations (versus one continuous reservation for the length of stay). I called back again a few months ago to see if both reservations could be put under one reservation and they were able to do it then. Hopefully if you get a chance to call them back later more inventory opens up and you get your preferred resort!
Thanks!
When I initially booked it was for 6 nights and they could have gotten me 4 of those nights at the BB rate at CBR and 2 at rack rate. I wish I would have just done that because now I'm really wishing we could have the Skyliner. I might call again and see if I can piece it together like that.

I'm not going until September and we were at the WL in September 2023. The room I wanted was a Copper Creek villa, and that inventory (because it is DVC) was not available to book for cash until October (which was past the 7 day BB booking window). I booked a GF room and then when I called in October, the CCV room was available, so I changed it. The thing is, even if the room shows at rack rate, it might not be available for the BB rate. I would think they would change the room up until almost arrival if something is available. They might cancel the first reservation and refund the money then charge you again for the new room because I'm not sure if they can transfer the deposit. I'd keep trying, the worst that can happen is they don't have the availability. If you are going President's week, it could be challenging. It's vacation week for all the schools here in the Northeast and everyone goes to Disney! Hope it works out for you.
Thanks. We are going the week after President's week, so hopefully not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter