Boys R Icky, I need a new BF, our RPR trip report...A Wonderful Trip!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Does your son know you posted this???!!!! (Seriously, he is a handsome young man!)

DonnaLeah said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Does your son know you posted this???!!!! (Seriously, he is a handsome young man!)

Nope, but I cant wait to show him!

I loved your report. Thanks so much for sharing the fun with us. You sound like a blast, dump the square BF and find yourself someone who enjoys life as much as you seem to.

Those were nice reports. I can tell you're the type who wakes up early and is ready to go. Your idea of going with you and your son next time is good, because "dragging" others around uses up too much time. The more people you add, the more complicated things get.

You would like staying at the PBH, even if it is farther away. The bathroom is huge (you could put the air mattress in there and sleep), the resort is pretty, and the staff is very friendly. To save money, stay a few days in a regular room, and bring coolers for your snacks. Yes, it's a lot of work to visit the grocery store, and carrying all that stuff up to your room, but worth it once you check in.

Too bad about your car AC going out. Seems like something bad has to happen on any trip to balance things out and bring things back to reality.

I just re-read my report. Posting these reports has the happy coincidence of being an on-line account of your memories. Nice to go back and remind yourself of all the fun! :goodvibes

:hippie:

So what was the deal with the BF going back early, is he just not into the Parks? I personally don't understand how anyone can't love the parks, but I know there are a few that just aren't into it. That's strange to me since I love them so much.

aztecgoods said:
So what was the deal with the BF going back early, is he just not into the Parks? I personally don't understand how anyone can't love the parks, but I know there are a few that just aren't into it. That's strange to me since I love them so much.

I have since decided he's just not very much fun. I tried to take him hiking in the smokies and he whined the whole time! I haven't totally dumped him yet, but he's on notice!

He sounded very "dumpable." I hope you find someone who is wonderful and shares your zest for life!

lindalinda said:
I have since decided he's just not very much fun. I tried to take him hiking in the smokies and he whined the whole time! I haven't totally dumped him yet, but he's on notice!

ok, it's been almost a month since you posted about bf being on notice.

have you dumped him yet??

i can't imagine going to universal or disney with someone that could not get into the fun of it all, especially staying on site at universal.

i go solo and leave the husband at home.
much better trip that way.

congrats..........you are better off going on a trip with the fam than with someone that can not do the rides at universal.

i go solo.
mr mac won't do rides, he is not fun at all ...........

do you have another trip in the planning stage?
I"m making plans for hhn 17.........

Loved it! Loved your whole trip, your stinky boys, all of it! I am Mom to three boys, 6,9,11. We will be at Universal Orlando for the first time in 38 days!!!! Your report really got me excited about going. Thanks for all the photos and all the details.

Also, Thanks for your positive, fun, attitude. I agree, be nice, be charmed, have fun. I cannot wait!

Katy :sunny:

Great trip report! This is the first time a thread this long has kept my interest to read all the way through. Thanks!

lindalinda said:
We look around back at the room, but find nada. OK. No biggie. We'll just go to guest services. It is a pass with a photo (3 month costco pass) so there is a record. So we walk back to guest services at Universal, the outside window by ticket sales area. We had to wait a while, but when we did, they found our info and gave brandon another ticket thing to scan to get in, then we had to go back to guest services on the inside and get the pass reprinted. The first time they printed it, and we were walking away and Brandon says "hey mines green, yours is purple" Oops. So we turn around...the pass is a 3 month pass...but not 2 park pass. So they print it again. Now we're good.
Lindalinda,
I never heard of this 3 month pass before. Is it only available at Costco? We were considering switching from BJ's to Costco anyway. :teeth:
Do you recall how much they charged for the 2 park pass? Were you able to use it again before it expired?
Thanks for the great trip report. We just went to RPR/US/IOA a few weeks ago and your pictures just choke me up! :blush:

ruadisneyfan2 said:
Lindalinda,
I never heard of this 3 month pass before. Is it only available at Costco? We were considering switching from BJ's to Costco anyway. :teeth:
Do you recall how much they charged for the 2 park pass? Were you able to use it again before it expired?
Thanks for the great trip report. We just went to RPR/US/IOA a few weeks ago and your pictures just choke me up! :blush:

Its just from costco, I bought it online. I had to do a search of "theme park tickets" to find it. The 3 month 2 park pass was 85$. That was cheaper than the 5 day passes that were available at the time, so it was a good deal, esp since we were there 9 days, and wanted to be able to go in the parks for at least a while every day. I also got an AP thru them that was good for 15 months.

Thanks, I tried but they only have 7 day passes or the 15 month annual pass. I'll keep trying since special deals seem to come and go. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter