Breakfast at CP

TyRy

Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
Hi all - not sure if this is the right forum or not for this...We have ressies at CP for 8:15am. My question is how do we get there - do the ferrys or monorails run early enough that we will be able to arrive by 8:05am? We will be driving to the MK, and if memory serves me correctly, you then have to catch a ferry or monorail. I just do not want to miss this ressie.

THANKS for your help!

Ty

I'm pretty sure the monorails and ferries do run that early and once you get to main entrance just tell CM that you have a PS for breakfast at Crystal Palace and they check your name on a list they have. Then they will let you in early to get there in time. Enjoy it!

i didn't think of transport:rolleyes: i have a 8.05 ps for the crystal palace and we are staying at all star movies with no transport,do the buses run early enough to get there or do i need to take a taxi:confused3

thanks eve::MinnieMo

They should have transportation running that early, but check with the front desk to be sure.

Also, have your PS confirmation number just in case. That's what the CM told me when I made my pre-open PS for CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter