Breakfast at New York Hotel:

nitnat

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the New York Hotel in March with our three young children, who will be 7, almost 3 & 17 months at time of travel. I know it says continental breakfasts, but are there also drinks of milk & cereals for the younger children, my main concern is my youngest child has Down's Syndrome so his eating abilities will probably not be great enough to tackle bread rolls etc.

Also what child friendly/good children meals restaurants could you recomend from around the park to eat at with the children ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Natx

I am also now thinking would be have been better paying that little bit extra to stay at Disneyland Hotel ???? Again any advice/tips appreciated - would it be easy enough to change(booked direct through DLP)

In the HNY breakfast consists of meats, cheese, pastries, rolls, yoghurts, cereals & a variety of drinks so you should have no problem.

Same goes with the park all the restaurants are child friendly.

Have a great trip.

Nikki :earsgirl:

Hi nitnat and welcome to the boards :)
You have picked a lovely hotel and I think you will enjoy the short walk through the village from the park to the hotel.

All restaurants are child friendly. Rain Forest Cafe is my troops (DD8, DS5, DD3) favourite but be aware that thunder storm might be upsetting to some children.
Annette's Diner in the village I just cannot image would be disliked by anyone.

Have a look here for menus and reviews of restaurants.

Reid

We loved the Hotel New York. DH ordered hot eggs to go along with his continental breakfast. It cost extra, but its what he enjoys for breakfast. I loved the chocolate crossiants. I also had cold cereal every morning. Lots of good choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter