Breakfast for dinner potluck

A thing I make that's a take on eggs florentine - eggs scrambled with spinach and seasoned with salt, pepper and a dash of nutmeg, topped with swiss cheese sauce. Easy to do up for a crowd and can be made, transported and kept warm in an electric frying pan.

Last edited:
Eggs-Benedict.jpg

Minnesota! said:
We had a breakfast potluck a couple times a year when we were still in office, and the go-tos were a low carb egg bake, little smoky wrapped in bacon, cheesy hash browns, fruit, and usually some kind of sweet. There was also usually bagels and cream cheese (various kinds), sharp cheeses, juice, etc.

Egg Casserole
Fresh Fruit with Fruit Dip (1 brick of cream cheese, 1 jar of marshmallow fluff, 1 TSP vanilla)
Sausage Balls
Bread Pudding with Lemon Sauce
Honey Baked Ham
Cheese Potatoes
Devil Eggs
I’ve been kicking around the idea of hosting a brunch at my house for all the relatives (new and current) the morning after an upcoming family wedding. Thank you both for sharing these great menus!!! I screenshot them for future reference!

Last edited:
This reminds me. I rather miss all-day breakfast at the major fast food chains. I really liked getting a Sausage McMuffin for lunch or dinner at McDonald's and especially the McChicken Biscuit.

And I remember riding Amtrak a few times where I found out that the most popular items at all times of the day in cafe cars were the breakfast items since they were the lowest priced. Once I rode in from Seattle to Emeryville, California and there was no breakfast service at all in the dining car until next morning. But a lot of people were eating from the less expensive cafe car, and by about 6 PM the cafe car attendant gave out an announcement that all breakfast items were sold out and wouldn't be available until they were restocked in Oakland the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter