Breakfast for kids

It will all depend on the children. We (my sister and I) would have been allowed to go to a buffet at all of those ages on our own if we were together and would have known how to behave, not touch food, not put food back, not take too much and how to use tongs. In fact, I know that we did at some resorts. However, at 5 and probably at 7 I would likely not have been able to carry it down to the stateroom unless it was a small plate with not too much food on it. To a table, yes, but not a long distance and down stairs or elevators. And I guarantee my sister wouldn't have helped me carry it; she believed in the principle of only the strong survive (at least that's what she says now - not sure I buy that). AFAIK, no one will prevent them. Whether they can or should is based on the OP's own knowledge of them and their behaviour and abilities.

When we've been on the Magic, my daughter enjoys getting herself breakfast at Daisy's De-Lites, a counter-service restaurant outside of Cabanas that has yogurt, pastries, and other breakfast items. Because most food is served by a cast member, that avoids having to deal with other guests and proper ettiquette at a buffet. The Wonder also has Daisy's.

On the Dream and Fantasy, there is a similar area in the back of Cabanas, but it still requires going through the buffet area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter