breakfast lasagne??

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
hi all:wave:
could someone please tell me what a breakfast lasagne is::yes::
sorry to sound thick:rolleyes:

thanks eve::MinnieMo

it's NOTHING like lasagne! It is more like a bread pudding with fruit (I remember bananas and blueberries) and pastry cream between the layers. It is WONDERFUL but very rich. We had it at Crystal Palace last June but I don't know if any of the other buffets serve it or not.

hi
hunnypots,i was actually thinking LASAGNE:crazy: but thanks for clearing that up for me::yes:: it does sound lovely can't wait to try it

thanks eve::MinnieMo

It's called lasagna, because it's layered like lasagna, but it doesn't use noodles or sauce. Instead it used pancakes, fruit and pasty cream. It's then baked and turned into sort of like a bread pudding, but not as thick. It is totally awesome!!!

Hi Eve

I was thick too :) I haven;t looked twice at this before, but it sounds delicious so I will now.

There's a copy of the recipe in the current (Spring 2004) issue of Disney Magazine. It sounds too heavenly for words...(they need a "yummy" icon!)

okay guys! where is this wonderful breakfast food served? sounds like something i would just love! :tongue:

I believe the only place that has it is Cyrstal Palace in MK. Can't wait to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter