Breakfast with Pooh

Rays Daddy

Rays Daddy
My wife and I are taking Ray(autistic) to the Crystal Palace for breakfast with the Disney characters. Does anyone have feedback on this. :confused3

Thanks,
Bennet

We love Crystal Palace!
The food is lovely with a wide choice and there is great character interaction.
It is very bright inside, so perfect for taking photos with the characters, they always seem to come out with great colour in that light.
The characters come around each table except Piglet who waits in the centre where you can go and see him whenever you want. Pooh also leads the kids in a dance around the restaurant. It can be quite a noisy venue if this is an issue for Ray, but we have found it OK if you choose to eat either early or late.
We love to do an early breakfast so that we can get into MK before the crowds and sneak a few shots of Main Street and the castle without any crowds in view. We can have a fairly leisurely meal and still beat the crowds to the rides.

We loved it. Had one of the first seatings. The colors are great in pics, nice an bright. Very good food compared to other character breakfasts. I didn't really notice it being particularly noisy. There wasn't any sort of parade or anything when we were there. DS12 has Down Syndrome - the characters were great with him. Defintely my favorite character meal so far.

LisaB

We haven't been there for breakfast, but on most of our trips to WDW (well, I guess all our trips for the past 5 or 6 years), we have gone to Crysal Palace for lunch.
I'd give it high marks too.

Thank you all so much for your help. This is our first trip to Disney world and just want him to have such a great time. He has never been on a plane either so we have alot of anxiety. Reading all these wonderfull success stories really gives us encouragement. We took him to see the Wiggles this summer and we had to walk out after 5 minutes, We will never stop trying to do these things with him. We hope he loves Disney and we can come back year after year, and also bring our14 month old twins next time. But again thanks. :love: :love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter